A group of slaves put the beats on a young Abraham Lincoln while he was trading along the Mississippi

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
:whoa:Tired of the Carter slander up in here. Run the fade on Ford. I swear dude seemed like a meh president. Not bad, not good, just there.

Carter was seemingly decent enough as a human being relative to other presidents. He would be one of the presidents least deserving of an ass kicking probably.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
He ain’t do that shyt because he cared.

shyt I get a Time Machine I’m:
keeping Europe in the dark ages and not teaching them how to wash.
Stopping Greek philosophers from stealing ideas from Africa.
Stopping attempts at colonization/slavery
Unifying the African continent and keeping the nature’s resources owned by Africans
Why waste so much time? :why:

If it were me, i'd go back to the caucasus mountains or whatever hole cacs came from and make sure none of these parasites make it out alive :mjpls:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Carter was seemingly decent enough as a human being relative to other presidents. He would be one of the presidents least deserving of an ass kicking probably.

Probably why he's one of the "worst" presidents because he wasn't a knuckle dragging he man war machine :francis:. Dude legit prayed for a hostage situation to be over. Folks were ready to Richard Nixon the button, he ran into his prayer closet :wow:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Probably why he's one of the "worst" presidents because he wasn't a knuckle dragging he man war machine :francis:. Dude legit prayed for a hostage situation to be over. Folks were ready to Richard Nixon the button, he ran into his prayer closet :wow:

He also devoted his life to charity work for decades post presidency

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Lincoln didn’t free the slaves out of kindness, he did it to weaken the Confederacy. He even stated himself that if he can win the war without freeing a single slave then he would of done that.
Lincoln didn’t even free the slaves in the union AND gave slave owners reparations.

Fukk that CAC

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
plan to go back in time to kill the president who fought the confederacy and granted blacks freedom brehs

:snoop:

The Industrial Revolution would have ended Slavery regardless of whatever Two Faced Lincoln did

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Swear coli full of the dumbest nikkas on the interner who have to be contrarian. It was the 1860s ofc the Lincoln wasn't perfect on race relations but it could have been way worst ie the MF who became President after him who is the direct reason for our position in American Society :snoop:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Swear coli full of the dumbest nikkas on the interner who have to be contrarian. It was the 1860s ofc the Lincoln wasn't perfect on race relations but it could have been way worst ie the MF who became President after him who is the direct reason for our position in American Society :snoop:
Shut the fukk up you c00n. Stop spreading lies.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
shyt I was just trynna get mine, hating ass mfs got the drop on me and my dog but they couldn't keep a real future brehsident down :wow: