A group of slaves put the beats on a young Abraham Lincoln while he was trading along the Mississippi

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
plan to go back in time to kill the president who fought the confederacy and granted blacks freedom brehs

:snoop:

How tf nikkas in here got a problem with Lincoln :dead:

Lincoln didn’t really care about the slaves. He just wanted to preserve the union.

“If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone, I would also do that.”

He could have said “we’re ending slavery”, but nah he said if he could save the union without freeing slaves then he would. fukk em :camby:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
plan to go back in time to kill the president who fought the confederacy and granted blacks freedom brehs

How tf nikkas in here got a problem with Lincoln :dead:
Respectfully, you’re being a willful ignorant idiot who needs to take a deeper dive into OURstory and not some random HIStorical Rand-McMillan textbook from the 8th grade. But go head and get those cac daps defending your white savior with the invisible handshake.

Not true. We knew what he wanted. Lincoln started deporting slaves from America to Panama as early as 1861. He commissioned black representativeS to start the process. He started moving black people there in segments but the resources and mining opportunities weren’t thriving and Costa Rica laid claim fo the land. Basically Lincoln was trying to force black slaves out of America with whoever would take them. By 1862, “The next area considered was a small island off the coast of Haiti. About 450 blacks were sent to the island, but after only a year, nearly 25% had died due to poor nutrition and disease. The remainder were returned to the states”. At one point, he was like fuk it after a series of trials/ error and said “just move all the slaves to Texas” . Check the National Archives - Lincoln is quoted as saying “I can hardly believe that the South and North can live in peace, unless we can get rid of the negroes … I believe that it would be better to export them all to some fertile country…”

Which complicates the issue bc you have Panamanians and Costa Rican black
People who are on paper - African Americans born in America with black American heritage but who have Panamanian and CR citizenship bc Lincoln decided to deport them from their American birthplace.

Lincoln didn’t give a fuk if black people lived or died, stop the posturing. It is literally written that he despised black people, clearly a lot of y’all have been brainwashed.

There’s so much information. I started out reading New York Times articles which contained snippets of testimonials and articles from the national archives and opened up a whole rabbit hole of information and going to speaker panels, researching, studying the origin of laws/policies ..like 10 yrs ago
Lincoln to slaves: go somewhere else

-Today’s post comes from National Archives Office of Strategy and Communications staff writer Rob Crotty.

DC Emancipation Act, April 1862 showing money to be set aside for deportation (ARC 299814)

DC Metro Events
http://housedivided.dikkinson.edu/sites/emancipation/files/2012/07/Masur-article.pdf

Abraham Lincoln Saved the Union, But Did He Really Free the Slaves? - Ashbrook

Why Did Lincoln Move So Slowly to Abolish Slavery? Because He Was a Racist, This Book Argues.

Lincoln's Panama Plan

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

And you must be one of those people who think Columbus discovered America
:deadrose:
:stopitslime: shyt is crazy in 2020 people are still walking around thinking Lincoln freed the slaves, Columbus discovered America etc. I understand that’s what we were taught in school but most people are walking around with a computer in their pocket, the info is right there
:wow:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
damn yall really think Lincoln was some untouchable slave freeing hero without whom we'd still be picking cotton
:mjlol: :palm:
There’s at least three people in this thread and a few cacs who actually do - multiple comments too. I thought everyone learned what Lincoln was on in like the 6th grade.

Exactly. Lincoln's chief concerns were the preservation of the Union, Industrialization and Westward expansion.

All these things relate back to the RailRoads, and of course all those causes tie into the Transcontinental Railroad system.

Lincoln was a railroad lobbyist and a former postmaster. Jefferson Davis was a military man who was sent to conduct land surveys and routes.

The north and south had a disagreement over some Tarriffs and the routes and hub of that railroad system.

Slavery was tertiary. The Corwin Amendment even stated that no law shall be made to end slavery before it morphed into the 13th Amendment we know today.

The north was losing, so they said if you fight for us you are free. Emancipation proclamation did not end slavery.

It's some cute narratives around so called Honest Abe
:francis:Basically this ^^

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: :palm:
There’s at least three people in this thread and a few cacs who actually do - multiple comments too. I thought everyone learned what Lincoln was on in like the 6th grade.

word and i thought everyone was familiar with this quote: (copied from the official Abraham Lincoln Library website)

I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races—that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermingling with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which will ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together, there must be the position of superior. I am as much as any other man in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.

shyt was practical, and if it wasn't him it would've been some other cac making the practical decisions

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
word and i thought everyone was familiar with this quote: (copied from the official Abraham Lincoln Library website)

shyt was practical, and if it wasn't him it would've been some other cac making the practical decisions
Facts. Rep owed. Lincoln was a documented white supremacist racist. He did not want to “free the slaves” - he wanted black people out of America, dead or alive. That was his ultimate aim.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dudes really came in here with that “why Dey hurtz Massa Lincoln, he beens so guud to us - he give uz free” kindergarten level of whitewashed bullshyt- you know their ancestors would have snitched on Harriet Tubman
:deadrose:
RAther than focus on the slaves revolting - they came in here with the #protectwhitemen , shoulda left Lincoln alone -

The consensus must be that Lincoln freed us from vampires too

:lupe:

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Good

This the kind of history they don't tell us. That's all on purpose.
Why didn't the slaves fight back? They did.
Why didn't black people get guns and use them against the Klan? They did.
Why didn't black people create autonomous towns? They did

People don't understand we've done EVERYTHING you can think of to be left alone in peace. But white people spent literally hundreds of years building their own identity by trying to destroy ours. Building their own power by trying to snuff out our own. Building their economy by taking our tax money and using it for themselves and then having the unmitigated gall to claim we aren't working hard enough. Literally all this information is available because the people that did all of this to us were PROUD OF IT. They didn't need to hide their crimes because they did not see them as crimes. It is now a goal to suppress as much of this information as possible or try to obfuscate it. Because it peels off the mask that they've spent years building. The mask of white excellence instead of the truth. Their success is built upon luck, numbers, and almost unbelievable cruelty and torture.