A group of slaves put the beats on a young Abraham Lincoln while he was trading along the Mississippi

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
lincolnplate19Cmap.jpg

After lingering and trading along the sugar coast for a roughly a week (starting, in this estimated chronology, around May 5), Gentry and Lincoln tied up for the evening of May 12 or 13 approximately sixty miles above New Orleans. That night would prove to be the most memorable, and dangerous, of Lincoln’s entire river career.

One night they were attacked by seven negroes with intent to kill and rob them. They were hurt some in the melee, but succeeded in driving the negroes from the boat, and then “cut cable” “weighed anchor” and left.

Only a few days after the incident, the local sheriff jailed three medium-build “American negro” men, ages 24–32 and speaking English only, who were in St. James Parish “without any free papers.” )

Last edited:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
plan to go back in time to kill the president who fought the confederacy and granted blacks freedom brehs

:snoop:
He ain’t do that shyt because he cared.

shyt I get a Time Machine I’m:
keeping Europe in the dark ages and not teaching them how to wash.
Stopping Greek philosophers from stealing ideas from Africa.
Stopping attempts at colonization/slavery
Unifying the African continent and keeping the nature’s resources owned by Africans

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
plan to go back in time to kill the president who fought the confederacy and granted blacks freedom brehs

Lincoln didn’t free the slaves out of kindness, he did it to weaken the Confederacy. He even stated himself that if he can win the war without freeing a single slave then he would of done that.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
He ain’t do that shyt because he cared.
Lincoln didn’t free the slaves out of kindness, he did it to weaken the Confederacy. He even stated himself that if he can win the war without freeing a single slave then he would of done that.
he still did it tho...

killing him definitely wouldn't help us...

yall rather roll the dice on another president taking the same actions instead of rocking with the one guaranteed to do it..

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

Who gives a fukk?:heh:

If I had the opportunity to go back in time and whoop Jimmy Carters ass yesterday I would take it:heh:

yall rather roll the dice on another president taking the same actions instead of rocking with the one guaranteed to do it..
Breh you're not fukking up Lincoln then getting back in the time machine, you can do whatever you want:russ:

What is up with the contrarians on this website

Last edited: