A graph showing the Bilderberg Group's influence

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
After I graduate I'll definitely move to one of those European tax havens that people have never heard about. Things in America has to get really before they change. Actually, I think Americans are too stupid to riot or defend their rights. You all will take the abuse and shut up (like with the NYPD "Stop & Frisk" policy).

At the end of the day more responsibility should fall on the masses. We choose to follow the trends and whims of the rich and powerful. Look at some of the trends and ideas that filter their way into regular people's lives, it's like a satire is being filmed in real time starring real people.

When things go south in this country, all we do is let repressed resentments and bigotry come out. The economic downturn has really just been a way for people to bring back full overt racism. Nobody has actually learned anything from it but how to be more visibly hostile again.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
No Sony :ahh:

Of course Microsoft is there, no wonder the snitchbox wants to spy on people
@PS4 :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't agree with karim point of view on this topic. :salute: Then I feel sorry for your lost soul. :usure:

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Is Verizon on there? I saw on Jon Stewart last night they collect phone data as told by the government. It's 1984 brehs

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
so basically you're telling me what i already know, we're controlled by jews
not every name with berg on the end is jewish :heh: this group was created by people who still had blood on their hands, at least by proxy, from WW2
The thing is most people don't even know that this group exists. While others believe that it's an imaginary, made up conspiracy.

:dead: literally zero people think this

its a group of neoliberal a$$holes who want to consolidate power in western civilization. they're as secretive as any organization - what business conference allows journalists?

stop buying products associated with members and stop voting for the two major parties.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too bad we as Blacks can't come together & do the same thing in this modern age. Interesting graph....