A graph showing the Bilderberg Group's influence

Daps
it is not. but the conspiracies attributed to it are. people should stop worrying about the bilderberg group and get a clue as to how politics, democracy and internatational relations work. the world is more complex than some people getting together at a conference once a year in order to decide how people can best be exploited.

if you want to know what is causing most of the trouble we are dealing with at the moment, i suggest you read this as a starting point.

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/s...g/harvey_a_brief_history_of_neoliberalism.pdf

It's foolish to think that a meeting of financial fat cats, government authorities , military powers, and education higherups, all of which are in a meeting off the record is not conspiring strategies to strengthen control for the sole interests of the group.

Every aspect of daily life from banks, to fast food, to universities, the White House, and even reputable News media, all strongly represented. And you are trying to tell me with all that sway, our macro daily lives aren't molded to how 'The Bilderberg Group' wills it?

Cause they sure have the power to:manny:...

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the end result is what?

Who controls and governs the monies...

Its comes down to politics and big money, guns and butter, everything else is collateral damage

read the book in the link i posted.

as far as the journalists go, they are not allowing them because it adds to the mystique of the whole thing and because it allows those who participate to come together without being scrutinized by the public. but not in a "we are going to establish a new world order" kind of way, but so they don't have to wear their pokerface and can freely speak their mind off the record. the bilderberg conference is nothing more and nothing less than a networking event for high level decision makers.

It's foolish to think that a meeting of financial fat cats, government authorities , military powers, and education higherups, all of which are in a meeting off the record is not conspiring strategies to strengthen control for the sole interests of the group.

Every aspect of daily life from banks, to fast food, to universities, to even the White House are all strongly represented. And you are trying to tell me with all that sway, our macro daily lives aren't molded to how 'The Bilderberg Group' wills it?

Cause they sure have the power to...

nce again, read the book in the link i posted. but first off, look at the graph and see how many people come together at this group. not all of them have the same interest. plus, have you ever tried getting ten of your friends together and have them agree on something? how did that turn out? now imagine doing it with hundreds of people. as i said, the bilderberg group is a glorified networking event. does that strengthen the influence of those who participate? probably. does it mean they are capable of molding our daily lives according to their wishes? no!

Daps
nce again, read the book in the link i posted. but first off, look at the graph and see how many people come together at this group. not all of them have the same interest. plus, have you ever tried getting ten of your friends together and have them agree on something? how did that turn out? now imagine doing it with hundreds of people. as i said, the bilderberg group is a glorified networking event. does that strengthen the influence of those who participate? probably. does it mean they are capable of molding our daily lives according to their wishes? no!

Gee then these guys must be a bunch of idiots to have every sector of world power in a hush hush meeting, and STILL not seek and find any possible way to exploit such a powerful opportunity:skip:

They'd rather just focus on sharing business cards. They're so honorable:inlove:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They are powerless without us giving that power to them. The meeting is on how to keep us brainwashed.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
read the book in the link i posted.

as far as the journalists go, they are not allowing them because it adds to the mystique of the whole thing and because it allows those who participate to come together without being scrutinized by the public. but not in a "we are going to establish a new world order" kind of way, but so they don't have to wear their pokerface and can freely speak their mind off the record. the bilderberg conference is nothing more and nothing less than a networking event for high level decision makers!
lol, you actually sound like a bilderberg lobbyist.

:ufdup:

Look up the word clandestine and tell me the definition doesnt fit what you just posted.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
the-jews-did-this-gif.gif

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
They are powerless without us giving that power to them. The meeting is on how to keep us brainwashed.
the meeting is how to govern and control th New world and peoples existence.

Dont use any of their products and services, they will have no power.

Now, how many peeps will cut off thier cell phones, stop buying cars, stop using the internet, and buying into material needs.

THEY are they matrix.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After I graduate I'll definitely move to one of those European tax havens that people have never heard about. Things in America have to get really bad before they change. Actually, I think Americans are too stupid to riot or defend their rights. You all will take the abuse and shut up (like with the NYPD "Stop & Frisk" policy).

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
read the book in the link posted.

as far as the journalists go, they are not allowing them because it adds to the mystique of the whole thing and because it allows those who participate to come together without being scrutinized by the public. but not in a "we are going to establish a new world order" kind of way, but so they don't have to wear their pokerface and can freely speak their mind off the record. the bilderberg conference is nothing more and nothing less than a networking event for high level decision makers.

Com'n son!:childplease:

We all know this is really what goes down..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW9-llaIS-g"]SPECTRE Briefing - YouTube[/ame]

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gee then these guys must be a bunch of idiots to have every sector of world power in a hush hush meeting, and STILL not seek and find any possible way to exploit such a powerful opportunity:skip:

They'd rather just focus on sharing business cards. They're so honorable:inlove:

lol, you actually sound like a bilderberg lobbyist.

:ufdup:

Look up the word clandestine and tell me the definition doesnt fit what you just posted.

:childplease: you guys are too lazy to understand what is really going on.
since you are obviously too lazy to read and haven't checked out the book i posted try watching this:

or do you and stay trapped in a self enforcing belief system. :yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator: