NULL
bilderberg.jpg

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
:whew:

That's ridiculous. It's never too much though right?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I'm not surprised. Wealthy folks don't tend to get wealthy without having major influence.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's worse is that no one gives a shyt. We'd rather discuss Kim Kardashian's latest outfit or 2Chainz's latest single.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
where does the coli fit into all of that tho?

I know this is a :troll: question but Google's on there, they run the ads programs on here (adsense, ad choices). W/o them no revenue, no revenue no site.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so basically you're telling me what i already know, we're controlled by jews

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what am i supposed to see on this graph? and why should it come as a surprise that a group that is designed to bring influential people together has members that are influential?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what am i supposed to see on this graph? and why should it come as a surprise that a group that is designed to bring influential people together has members that are influential?

The thing is most people don't even know that this group exists. While others believe that it's an imaginary, made up conspiracy.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is most people don't even know that this group exists. While others believe that it's an imaginary, made up conspiracy.

it is not. but the conspiracies attributed to it are. people should stop worrying about the bilderberg group and get a clue as to how politics, democracy and internatational relations work. the world is more complex than some people getting together at a conference once a year in order to decide how people can best be exploited.

if you want to know what is causing most of the trouble we are dealing with at the moment, i suggest you read this as a starting point.

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/s...g/harvey_a_brief_history_of_neoliberalism.pdf

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
it is not. but the conspiracies attributed to it are. people should stop worrying about the bilderberg group and get a clue as to how politics, democracy and internatational relations work.
And the end result is what?

Who controls and governs the monies...

Its comes down to politics and big money, guns and butter, everything else is collateral damage

Why dont you think they allow journalist to report on the meetings?