A gay nikka shot his shot with me last night

Daps
[QUOTE

...last homobreh that tried that shyt with me...I pulled the hammer out...the next day...he saw me walkin'...and drives by like...:takedat::umad:...I'm like...:wtf:...:birdman:I held up my gun again as he continued to drive on his way...well that's the gist of the story...fukk you nikkas that got somethin' to say...:wow:[/QUOTE]

:dwillhuh:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
For those of you cats acting like you Tysons Beckford and shyt... you all need to realize that there are many good looking cats that act like men, have swag and carry themselves well that never get hit on by phags...

:dame:

If you get hit on openly and not just checked out.. then you must be floating phakkit vibes

How would you know if a guy is checking you out...unless you're checking him out too?...:dwillhuh::wtf::dahell:...always the loudest and swear they hard...get all the girls ass nikkas that expose themselves...

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:dame:

How would you know if a guy is checking you out...unless you're checking him out too?...:dwillhuh::wtf::dahell:...always the loudest and swear they hard...get all the girls ass nikkas that expose themselves...

If that is you in your avi you looking zesty AF

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
revolution1.jpg

You weren't dressed like this were you OP?

Prince had more bad bytches than anyone in the 80s not named MJ or Eddie Murphy. fukk outta here with this prince slander