A gay nikka shot his shot with me last night

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
The weirdest time this happened to me was in a KFC drive thru, no bullshyt.

And I was trying my damnest to hurry this shyt up so I could pull off. I just acted oblivious to all the shyt and hoped he didn't fukk with my food

:whoa:
Bet yo ass goes to Burger King next time. :trillbk2:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
How did it go down ? Did u know him were yall alone or in public? Have you ever thought about it?

Lol damn you look beat in that photo knew you couldn't be a good looking chick with the way you bullshyt on these forum like a flagrant fakkit. :mjlol:

You look like the dude off lord of the rings damn.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Did he call you Almond?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6697-1432138123-17.gif

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It just means he thought you were very good looking and was wondering if you were a gay man by any chance. Just as long as you told him you were straight you should be fine hun :yeshrug:

It also means you're so damn good looking even men are looking so it's a compliment. Well at least I think so :pachaha:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i love that if you listen closely you can hear Tommy laughing in the back during this scene.

:ohhh:...you're right!!!...you can hear Tommy laughin' throughout that whole part...:russ:...he starts at 0:55-57...then 1:13-1:15...1:29...and 1:40-142...that shyt was hilarious!!!...:bryan:

...last homobreh that tried that shyt with me...I pulled the hammer out...the next day...he saw me walkin'...and drives by like...:takedat::umad:...I'm like...:wtf:...:birdman:I held up my gun again as he continued to drive on his way...well that's the gist of the story...fukk you nikkas that got somethin' to say...:wow:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The few times it happened to me, I felt offended :picard:

Had to check myself to see if I was sending out faggy Vibes :mjcry:

Why was I on their radar :Coleworld:

After some digging (pause) I figured I was just a handsome breh :yeshrug:

For those of you cats acting like you Tysons Beckford and shyt... you all need to realize that there are many good looking cats that act like men, have swag and carry themselves well that never get hit on by phags...

If you get hit on openly and not just checked out.. then you must be floating phakkit vibes