A gay nikka shot his shot with me last night

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Actually fakkits like masculine men :yeshrug:

How do you define "masculine" since a lot of words have been b*stardised in today's world?

If your definition of "masculinity" has to do with being muscular. Then for a gay guy to approach a muscular black guy on the street, then the guy has to be the metrosexual type that either dresses, acts, looks, or speaks moist. No gay guy is running up on just any black guy to spit game about some gay shyt.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you define "masculine" since a lot of words have been b*stardised in today's world?

If your definition of "masculinity" has to do with being muscular. Then for a gay guy to approach a muscular black guy on the street, then the guy has to be the metrosexual type that either dresses, acts, looks, or speaks moist. No gay guy is running up on just any black guy to spit game about some gay shyt.

Bolded is 100% false

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Means you're good looking, congrats OP. You're just one of many handsome men who've been hit on by gay men.

I've been hit on by gay men in two different countries. A gay dude hit on me in a foreign language and tried to speak English to me when he found out I was American. Yes I had a convo with him, I'm not homophobic.
He prolly went and bragged to his friends that he almost bagged an american nikka

Karb

Veteran
Daps

Happened to a lot of non-metrosexual brehs :yeshrug:

Like I said, some of em see it as a challenge to turn out straight men.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Tag the Coli fakkits on this thread so we can have their input (pause).

Homobrehs, isn't it true that y'all hit on masculine straight men?