A gay nikka shot his shot with me last night

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
revolution1.jpg

You weren't dressed like this were you OP?

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Let's be honest, as a black guy, you have to either look, act, talk, or dress gay for a fakkit to approach you.

No fakkit would run up on just any type of black guy.

A lot of you on this thread look funny in the light and it isn't surprising based on the pattern of posts in the section.

Y'all need to get out of the closet and embrace your truth.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Let's be honest, as a black guy, you have to either look, act, talk, or dress gay for a fakkit to approach you.

No fakkit would run up on just any type of black guy.

A lot of you on this thread look funny in the light and it isn't surprising based on the pattern of posts in the section.

Y'all need to get out of the closet and embrace your truth.

Actually fakkits like masculine men :yeshrug:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nikka you wylin you bragging about getting hit on by gay nikkas that shyt ain't cute :scust:

That don't mean you handsome. That mean you carry yourself like a nikka who suck dikk and smash booties foh :hhh:

:mjlol:

Breh in here all proud of the shyt too. Ol "I got holla'd at by a faq in two different countries" ass nikka.

Last edited:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Actually fakkits like masculine men :yeshrug:
These cats don't realize some of the most masculine, good looking dudes (celebs and athletes too) been hit on by gay dudes.

When you got that masculine, good energy you get hit on by everybody. Cute chicks, fat chicks, gay dudes, etc.

I got muscles too so you know the fat chicks and gay dudes looking at me hard when I'm out.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
These cats don't realize some of the most masculine, good looking dudes (celebs and athletes too) been hit on by gay dudes.

When you got that masculine, good energy you get hit on by everybody. Cute chicks, fat chicks, gay dudes, etc.

I got muscles too so you know the fat chicks and gay dudes looking at me hard when I'm out.

Yeah fakkits try to turn out straight brehs all the time.