A friend wants me to come in on her counterfeit ticket business.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So you basically stole 25k which is a Atleast a felony and nothing happened to you?

Nope. I lived in another state. I was on some oceans 11 with the con. It took him a week to realize what happened and the 3rd phase made it so that he was scared to go to the police and even if the came at me my story was air tight. Basically dude thought he got robbed my people that didn't exist.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
...She is addicted to selling counterfeit tickets, scalping like crazy...

. She going to the Giant's game tomorrow and she say her goal is to make at least 5k...
5K. Well, the longer you do it, the higher your chances of getting caught. If she's caught by the police, she'll do some time.
If she gets caught by an angry buyer that she scammed, she's not going to look the same, ever. She would be lucky if he turned her into the police.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
...I mean the money looking right and she say's she's just feeding off of the greed of american (which justifies her fukkery). I'm torn. My car been acting up and I got other bills. :noah:
...I'm torn:noah:
Just contact some homies. Give them her photo and location. All they need to do is track her, take her money, and you get a cut.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see this in your future

fleece-johnson-o.gif

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Nope. I lived in another state. I was on some oceans 11 with the con. It took him a week to realize what happened and the 3rd phase made it so that he was scared to go to the police and even if the came at me my story was air tight. Basically dude thought he got robbed my people that didn't exist.

what was the third phase?

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she will soon be caught and you will be on found guilty for everything she has done despite you just gettin in on it....pass and keep it movin

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Credit card fraud, friend snitched.

But proxies and window washer left them dumbfounded

I actually had Scotland Yard seize 3 laptops off me in a case they were working with Interpol......

they found nada...

I only ever used to use internet cafes, I knew so many guys that got sloppy and got years because of it

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fraud is hard to prove....but when if they catch you....youre doing years...

I wont say dont do it.... but keep money aside for a good lawyer...there are too many people involved in the scam....If i were you I would isolate myself so that I only deal with the chick...the rest dont know me and I dont know them...

Daps
I'm still confused on how you're using stubhub....if I bought counterfeit tickets off their, I'd file a complaint with my cc company and stubhub.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I mean this girl is a godamn criminal:ohhh:

She is addicted to selling counterfeit tickets, scalping like crazy.

She :eat: off of Linsanity and the Garden (made like almost 20k off that shyt)

Now she wants me to go in. She selling fake Giants/Cowboys tickets..

She got fake season tickets to Nets games she trying to move for 25k (but she will give them 2 you for a 4k deposit and let you go on a payment plan.. of course she just want the 4k).

I mean the money looking right and she say's she's just feeding off of the greed of american (which justifies her fukkery). I'm torn. My car been acting up and I got other bills. :noah:

I ain't trying to get caught up but she moving like Bambo in "Strapped" and I'm feeling bummy right now. She even showed me how she make the fake tickets which isn't that hard. :ohhh: once you get the hang of it. She going to the Giant's game tomorrow and she say her goal is to make at least 5k.

I'm torn:noah:

time for you to :eat::eat:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm still confused on how you're using stubhub....if I bought counterfeit tickets off their, I'd file a complaint with my cc company and stubhub.

this happened to me last week. i called stubhub, they fixed it in 20 minutes and still got in, gave me a refund, and probably wont release payment to the seller (if what i read is correct) :heh: