A friend wants me to come in on her counterfeit ticket business.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn.... I guess I was just too comfortable in here..........

It's a book i'm writing.. about a chick that's a leading an ticket scam ring.....

I'm using tor by the way...

:russ: you fine breh dont believe all this paranoia

:krs: unless u do the scam cops catch u and seize ur computer

Na but all jokes aside two things

1. if you got the balls for say fuk it and run the scam with her once or twice when they got to a place that is semi far and you will probaly never be there again. Make your money and get out. Never fuk with that scam again

2. If she allegedly is making 5k,20k ,25k its not a matter of IF she will get its a matter of WHEN especially since she staying tri state , there is already a pattern and a trail of ppl that got ripped off , just needs the cops/feds to connects the dots. So your second option is to stay as far away from this broad as possible

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:russ: you fine breh dont believe all this paranoia

:krs: unless u do the scam cops catch u and seize ur computer

Na but all jokes aside two things

1. if you got the balls for say fuk it and run the scam with her once or twice when they got to a place that is semi far and you will probaly never be there again. Make your money and get out. Never fuk with that scam again

2. If she allegedly is making 5k,20k ,25k its not a matter of IF she will get its a matter of WHEN especially since she staying tri state , there is already a pattern and a trail of ppl that got ripped off , just needs the cops/feds to connects the dots. So your second option is to stay as far away from this broad as possible

:usure: You don't think it's a bad look to say when, where, and how a incriminating act is taking place? He has his location set. He said how many people were involved. Said how much she is bringing in. Where they are dumping the tickets online and offline. Giving us the events that she frequents. This reads like a statement :beli:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:usure: You don't think it's a bad look to say when, where, and how a incriminating act is taking place? He has his location set. He said how many people were involved. Said how much she is bringing in. Where they are dumping the tickets online and offline. Giving us the events that she frequents. This reads like a statement :beli:

T.I..jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

It was all hypotheticals. A football game could've been a hockey game.

New York could mean Buffalo.. East coast could be west coast.

season tickets could be, kentucky derby tickets.

I don't know nothing.

I got my wisdom tooth pulled yesterday and I'm still groggy from that shyt.

I saw Lift, a few nights ago so I could've gotten the inspiration from that.

lift-kerry-washington-dvd-cover-art.jpg

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
It was all hypotheticals. A football game could've been a hockey game.

New York could mean Buffalo.. East coast could be west coast.

season tickets could be, kentucky derby tickets.

I don't know nothing.

I got my wisdom tooth pulled yesterday and I'm still groggy from that shyt.

I saw Lift, a few nights ago so I could've gotten the inspiration from that.

lift-kerry-washington-dvd-cover-art.jpg
uh huh. Until you're in that box and they start throwing all types of numbers at you :whew:. Doesn't even matter because she's going to implicate all you nikkas anyway

Girl: So if I link everyone else involved I get less time? Deal :jawalrus:
Cop: They always break :lolbron:
You: bu bu bu but my car :sadbron:

You're clearly not cut out for this so for your sake don't ever get invovled in a criminal operation. I'm not saying I am either, but you just eliminated all chances of walking away with a dime before you even started:smh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Wonder what happens when the real and fake ticket both get to their seats. Be on some Cedric the Entertainer on Kings of Comedy shyt. "I wish a motherfukker would be in my seat."

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I mean this girl is a godamn criminal:ohhh:

She is addicted to selling counterfeit tickets, scalping like crazy.

She :eat: off of Linsanity and the Garden (made like almost 20k off that shyt)

Now she wants me to go in. She selling fake Giants/Cowboys tickets..

She got fake season tickets to Nets games she trying to move for 25k (but she will give them 2 you for a 4k deposit and let you go on a payment plan.. of course she just want the 4k).

I mean the money looking right and she say's she's just feeding off of the greed of american (which justifies her fukkery). I'm torn. My car been acting up and I got other bills. :noah:

I ain't trying to get caught up but she moving like Bambo in "Strapped" and I'm feeling bummy right now. She even showed me how she make the fake tickets which isn't that hard. :ohhh: once you get the hang of it. She going to the Giant's game tomorrow and she say her goal is to make at least 5k.

I'm torn:noah:

I'm callin :duck: here. how/why would u buy season tickets from a scalper and put down that kinda deposit????

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i once almost bought a ticket from a dude outside a concert i really wanted to go to because i lost my ticket. luckily i went to the booth, told them my situation and they printed me out a copy but had i bought the ticket and it turned out to be fu-fu...i would of for sure punched the guy in the face if not, killed him :manny:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:heh: man unless police actually catch him and seize his computer and really start digging, aint no way they randomly trolling message boards to catch petty ticket hackers , matter fact you can google "purchase counterfit tickets the-coli.com" and this thread dont even come up , shyt not even this site

yall scare to easy sometimes