A friend wants me to come in on her counterfeit ticket business.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I mean this girl is a godamn criminal:ohhh:

She is addicted to selling counterfeit tickets, scalping like crazy.

She :eat: off of Linsanity and the Garden (made like almost 20k off that shyt)

Now she wants me to go in. She selling fake Giants/Cowboys tickets..

She got fake season tickets to Nets games she trying to move for 25k (but she will give them 2 you for a 4k deposit and let you go on a payment plan.. of course she just want the 4k).

I mean the money looking right and she say's she's just feeding off of the greed of american (which justifies her fukkery). I'm torn. My car been acting up and I got other bills. :noah:

I ain't trying to get caught up but she moving like Bambo in "Strapped" and I'm feeling bummy right now. She even showed me how she make the fake tickets which isn't that hard. :ohhh: once you get the hang of it. She going to the Giant's game tomorrow and she say her goal is to make at least 5k.

I'm torn:noah:

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
you would have to break this down a lil further cause...

a. they scan the tickets at the gate

b. if you sell bad tickets to alot of people you would probably have to lay REAL low for a while, there's no way you could do that every game. Even then the next time you go out to run the scam again you're pretty much guaranteed to see one of the people you ripped off.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Don't do it breh. It's not worth it if you get caught especially if you got a lot of things going for you.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure, that is if you don't like breathing in fresh air and engulfing in natural sunlight. I know I do.

You can't do that from here bruh

Jail%2Bcell%2Bwith%2Bmattress%2B002.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
you would have to break this down a lil further cause...

a. they scan the tickets at the gate

b. if you sell bad tickets to alot of people you would probably have to lay REAL low for a while, there's no way you could do that every game. Even then the next time you go out to run the scam again you're pretty much guaranteed to see one of the people you ripped off.

That's why she want's me to go in. It's not just her. It's like 6 of them total and they only hit up special type events. Season openers, playoff games. One time events. They use stubhub. Some of the barcodes on the tickets do make it past the scanners but even if they don't, but the time the person gets that far, they're long gone. They just don't stay in one area. NY, NJ, Philly. They hit up broadway shows.

I'm not the salesman type and being that she's a female, its easy for her to get people to cop that shyt.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why she want's me to go in. It's not just her. It's like 6 of them total and they only hit up special type events. Season openers, playoff games. One time events. They use stubhub. Some of the barcodes on the tickets do make it past the scanners but even if they don't, but the time the person gets that far, they're long gone. They just don't stay in one area. NY, NJ, Philly. They hit up broadway shows.

I'm not the salesman type and being that she's a female, its easy for her to get people to cop that shyt.

6? Man hell no, you'll be in jail before Christmas.
And quit fukking shelling out details.