A former coworker of my girl randomly called her crying last week…went thru her husbands phone and found out he is gay

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Exact reason why my phone never leaves my side.

Not the exact reason:whoa:

appalled-surprise.gif

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
This dude had the nerve to tell her that she ain’t been that tight down there for a while

LIKE nikka :mindblown:

She gave birth to all EIGHT of your children

So if her p*ssy stretched out its YO FAULT

nikka was out here getting something a lil more tighter :dame:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
so the chick is actually cute…lil slim Mexican chick resembles Selenas when she dresses up…now him and her have EIGHT KIDS

She goes thru his phone and finds bussy :dame: convos of him talking to nikkas :dame: gay apps :dame:

They’ve been married over 10 years…now as she started telling my girl, he hasn’t really been intimate with her in the last few years…would tell her he’s not in the mood n shyt…she said he hasn’t ate her crotch in several years

When she brought it to his attention, he said he wanted to say with her (assuming for the sake of the kids) and she drew up dem divorce papers

So the nikka is still living there since he pays all the bills, he only has been coming there to sleep…she said she tried to talk to him, and I guess since his secret is out, she said he’s acting extra zesty n shyt

I even met this mf once, sold them bud a cpl times…smmmfh
How old are they to have 8 kids and then not have been sexual active in years? :dahell:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
How old are they to have 8 kids and then not have been sexual active in years? :dahell:
I think she’s like 35…they have a baby around 1, said they weren’t messing around for months, and the one night he gave her some she got pregnant