A Cubana Lust type of broad is more appealing than a Halle Berry type of broad to me

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Neither has any talent, so on face value alone Halle's looks have made her a millionaire and a household name, meanwhile Cubana Lust is doing weave shop grand openings for $200 an appearance.

One can look directly into a camera and do neck up only photos and still be stunning, the other needs a full frame picture with her ass shown to be attractive.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas saying they wouldn't wife, ok brehs. :heh:

Coli nikkas are pimps behind their laptops. If Cubana Lust was feeling you ya'll would wife that in a heartbeat. :heh:

:laff:

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
Neither has any talent, so on face value alone Halle's looks have made her a millionaire and a household name, meanwhile Cubana Lust is doing weave shop grand openings for $200 an appearance.

One can look directly into a camera and do neck up only photos and still be stunning, the other needs a full frame picture with her ass shown to be attractive.

:dwillhuh: that ether..

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
chicks like that are only appealing cause they hit that little window in the growth of they cellulite.

That little 2-3 year window. But best believe breh she STILL growing. soon that shyt will spill over:flabbynsick::gag:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

co sign

once a nikka started hitting the gym consistently...you slowly get turned off by bbw/thick/phat type of bodies..

i used to be like this seeing :ahh: females with 43-35-50 measurements

now im like :huhldup:

give me fit toned females with nice bubble..cause the longevity on them>>>>>>>

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Halle Berry can gain 15 and still be cute. A thick bytch like Cubana gains that in a relationship its a wrap. I had one, once they gain weight, they lose value.

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
nikkas saying they wouldn't wife, ok brehs. :heh:

Coli nikkas are pimps behind their laptops. If Cubana Lust was feeling you ya'll would wife that in a heartbeat. :heh:

:laff:

id more likely play like she 'wifey' bust maximum amounts of nuts until the next big booty broad lets me touch:smugbiden:

then toss that fat bytch to the bushes. A chick like that is strictly lust gluttony indulgent status. Who the fukk gives a shyt about her thoughts:laff:

You would want to go to a restaurant and feed a bytch that big?:merchant:

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
id more likely play like she 'wifey' bust maximum amounts of nuts until the next big booty broad lets me touch:smugbiden:

then toss that fat bytch to the bushes. A chick like that is strictly lust gluttony indulgent status. Who the fukk gives a shyt about her thoughts:laff:

You would want to go to a restaurant and feed a bytch that big?:merchant:

:dead::dead:

That bill @ Fridays wouldn't be to bad would it?

:salute:

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
All I need is a big booty ho :lolbron:

I love vixens. I love fit women. It don't matter to me.

Real Talk :win::win:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cubana Lust was looking good as b*tch in this Gucci Mane music video :win:

She's got that Jello stripper a$$ :wow:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNHyGKi28ko"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNHyGKi28ko[/ame]