A Cubana Lust type of broad is more appealing than a Halle Berry type of broad to me

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I would fukk, but God be damned if I ever wife a chick that will be Mo'Nique status in 5 years.

Cubana goes to the gym a lot,fam. Most of these thick broads stay in the gym, how else are they going to take instagram gym flow pics. I've seen broads built like cubana in their 40s. I don't know where this idea coming from that these chicks start growing guts and become flabby and sick.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Cubana goes to the gym a lot,fam. Most of these thick broads stay in the gym, how else are they going to take instagram gym flow pics. I've seen broads built like cubana in their 40s. I don't know where this idea coming from that these chicks start growing guts and become flabby and sick.

The idea comes from ... when kids and life happens to normal ladies they sag and become horrible.

Chicks like this, stay in the gym tho. I knew a chick that was like this at 15/16.. she's 30 now.. w a kid. Everyone said she would be horrible, but when ur a bad bytch.... you hit that gym and work hard to stay being a bad bytch.

I like the slim chicks too though...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

I get that from real life. I seen "thick" chicks in high school turned out to be fat bytches. No human being stays in the same body shape from their teens till their 50s. I rather get with a slim broad with a pretty face, ass, titties, and a humble introverted personality than a thick broad that parties all the time.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I get that from real life. I seen "thick" chicks in high school turned out to be fat bytches. No human being stays in the same body shape from their teens till their 50s. I rather get with a slim broad with a pretty face, ass, titties, and a humble introverted personality than a thick broad that parties all the time.

The thread is about body type so personality is completely irrelevant. We gotta get a definition of thick because nikkas call obese broads thick. I'm talking about ass and titties vs no asstol and extended backs.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The thread is about body type so personality is completely irrelevant. We gotta get a definition of thick because nikkas call obese broads thick. I'm talking about ass and titties vs no asstol and extended backs.

I get with a slim chick to stay with. fukk thick broads only for jumpoff material. No need to wife them just cause of a fat ass.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lust.jpg

Jx68i.png

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL these chicks wont be looking good at 47 years old while Halle Berry looks better than most 25 year olds. Stupid thread.. You like fat b!tches with low self esteem.. cool

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course you find her more attractive, she is what is more typically attractive to black men not to say Halle ain't attractive but she is a white boys idea of an attractive black woman. Most white guys would find cubuna lusts body disgusting (but they'd be wrong).

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Outside of Melyssa Ford, Cubana Lust is the one video model that consistently had me :wow: I've never dated a chick that would be confused as "thick" but I'd be damned if I said this

bsl-cubana-lust-shower-31.jpg

wouldn't have me :damn: :ohlawd: