A conversation needs to be had about women using BLACK MEN as attack dogs

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The Chicago situation started a very big discussion on social media which honestly should have been discussed years ago

The idea that black men are obligated to put their life off the line for any blsck woman he sees being in a situation. He’s not even allowed to call the police. He has to stop it himself.

Same goes for if it’s a woman he actually knows, he must drop everything he is doing to come to her rescue even if she was in the wrong.

shyt is crazy. I remember when me and my ex were still cordial she text me asking if me or one of my homies could rob her weed man cuz he shorted her by a gram or something :mjlol:

Mind you this ex had plenty of white friends and has dated white boys in the past. I doubt she asked them to do the same :mjpls:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Chicago situation started a very big discussion on social media which honestly should have been discussed years ago

The idea that black men are obligated to put their life off the line for any blsck woman he sees being in a situation. He’s not even allowed to call the police. He has to stop it himself.

Same goes for if it’s a woman he actually knows, he must drop everything he is doing to come to her rescue even if she was in the wrong.

shyt is crazy. I remember when me and my ex were still cordial she text me asking if me or one of my homies could rob her weed man cuz he shorted her by a gram or something :mjlol:

Mind you this ex had plenty of white friends and has dated white boys in the past. I doubt she asked them to do the same :mjpls:
R.0b3c94e14bdefee87228e84489ade090