A blonde white dude and a dark skin nikka are the goat wingman combo

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
No links:comeon:

Stick around for football season though:youngsabo: We B1G fans like to have calm,polite discussions in the coliseum:jawalrus:
I'm just trollin you breh, I fukk with OSU and their parties

but

USC_20Trojans_medium.gif

:win:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
bytch,your fakkit ass is the one hyping up white dikk not me:umad:

:scusthov:
Sit your fruity cac cock loving ass down:sitdown:
fakkit gay improv thoughts all in your mind

The butter on my pancakes haven't even melted yet and you're already up early in the morning with culo blaster thoughts :huhldup:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Make fun of the 18th ranked public university academic wise while you attend a struggle college:pacspit:
http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandr...ges/rankings/national-universities/top-public

Edit how you gonna live on B1G country and rock with USC:wtf:
I'm from chicago and I'm out here for summer break:wtf: you do know some people go to schools in states they are not from right?:mindblown:

you see i admitted i was trolling you but i cant give you a pass disrespecting the trojan empire

don't make assumptions about nikkas you don't even know on the internet
lol @ usc being a struggle college

we shyt on you in every academic category breh

as well as sports

don't disrespect the dynasty

Last edited:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
don't make

as well as sports

don't disrespect the dynasty

:comeon: we just went to a final four this past season,went undefeated last season in football and currently ranked #2 in the country:win: USC:usure: yall haven't been relevant in years:heh: I can link USC fans expectations from the coliseum right now to prove my point:umad:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: we just went to a final four this past season,went undefeated last season in football and currently ranked #2 in the country:win: USC:usure: yall haven't been relevant in years:heh: I can link USC fans expectations from the coliseum right now to prove my point:umad:
You nikkas haven't won anything relevant since that bs call vs miami. You should be undefeated in football with that weak ass schedule :ohhh:, don't worry you guys will get exposed yet again in the title game (if you make it) by an SEC team:lolbron:

i hate to get into the rankings game since its sort of irrelevant but :ufdup:

don't list rankings from PUBLIC universities :pachaha: lets include national rankings that include Ivy leagues

Usc ranked in the top 25 NATIONALLY
http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/spp 50

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
i hate to get into the rankings game since its sort of relevant but :ufdup:

don't list rankings from PUBLIC universities :pachaha: lets include national rankings that include Ivy leagues

Usc ranked in the top 25 NATIONALLY
http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/spp+50

USC is a great academic school,I've always gave them their props:heh: But to shyt on the OSU:beli:

And how did you go from being in B1G country to reppin USC:leostare:
And I like how you ignored those sports rankings:krs:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
USC is a great academic school,I've always gave them their props:heh: But to shyt on the OSU:beli:

And how did you go from being in B1G country to reppin USC:leostare:
And I like how you ignored those sports rankings:krs:
nikka i was trolling you, I fukk with OSU since my uncle went there and I despise michigan. And my nikka SAM THOMPSON on the basketball team who i'm sure you know about, went to high school with me

And it's called opportunity and scholarships, I would be in big 10 country if northwestern accepted me :to:

And we shall see about osu this coming season breh, as long as you beat michigan I'm good :lolbron:, to be honest I don't expect usc to return to greatness until we fire lane kiffin :ehh:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
nikka i was trolling you, I fukk with OSU since my uncle went there and I despise michigan. And my nikka SAM THOMPSON on the basketball team who i'm sure you know about, went to school with me

And it's called opportunity and scholarships, I would be in big 10 country if northwestern accepted me :to:

And we shall see about osu this coming season breh, as long as you beat michigan I'm good :pachaha:

You hate scUM:ohhh:
We good fam:wow:

Stick around for football season and :piss:bytchigan with the rest of us:obama: