A blonde white dude and a dark skin nikka are the goat wingman combo

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Handsome 6 foot+ college educated.

Dress style is nice, fitted clothes (blazers, button ups, loafers etc) no true religions or bullshyt snapbacks

All the other nikkas hating can go suck a dikk :mjpls:

Breh, ya'll probably look like homos to those two girls. They probably were like "let's see if we can turn these homos into liking the puss":lolbron:

shyt worked though :patrice:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:russ: @ this cornball nikka needing to wear blazers and loafers to bag a hoe
thats my normal attire :ehh:

I don't wear size 42 true religions and snapbacks from a city I'm not even from like your swagless ass

carry on and let real nikkas continue this convo. If I wanted to bag nasty ass hoodrats you're the first person I'll ask to roll with

Breh, ya'll probably look like homos to those two girls. They probably were like "let's see if we can turn these homos into liking the puss":lolbron:

shyt worked though :patrice:
if you in LA my breh, you can feast as well :blessed:

how does it work with a female wingchick? are you helping her get dudes?

she's usually there just to chill and drink, but the presence of a bad chick ups your stock not to mention a bad chick putting you on to another chick has the chick like :ohhh: if she hangs out with him and is saying good things maybe he is worth it.

sometimes your wing woman may get jealous though and lowkey cock block :huhldup:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I'll never be so needy that I rely on another man to help me get puss:heh:
A real nikka can bag bytches solo:smugdraper:
Nowhere did I say i needed another nikka to bag bytches if you have above 4th grade reading comprehension.:bryan:(but you're a buckeye fan so I understand) I'm simply saying if I'm going out somewhere with a friend on some wingman type shyt, that combo is the best:yeshrug:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Nowhere did I say i needed another nikka to bag bytches if you have above 4th grade reading comprehension.:bryan:(but you're a buckeye fan so I understand) I'm simply saying if I'm going out somewhere with a friend on some wingman type shyt, that combo is the best:yeshrug:

bytch,your fakkit ass is the one hyping up white dikk not me:umad:

What's next,you gonna tell us tasting white nut clears up a sore throat:scusthov:
Sit your fruity cac cock loving ass down:sitdown:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
thats my normal attire :ehh:

I don't wear size 42 true religions and snapbacks from a city I'm not even from like your swagless ass

carry on and let real nikkas continue this convo. If I wanted to bag nasty ass hoodrats you're the first person I'll ask to roll with

:what:

I live in the fashion capital of the world, don't tell me how to dress nikka, I don't wear anything baggy and been off any hats of any sort

But your lame ass overdressing to get girls is what's :heh:

Do you :mjpls:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll use a wingman if I approach a group of girls. But when I got them in my grips. The wingman is dead to me. Hell u don't even need one. I only see them useful for keeping cockblocking friends attention

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:patrice:
My homie who was white helped me bag my first asian :banderas:
Challenge The Ohio State University grads to reading comprehension contests and get exposed for worshipping another mans dikk brehs:wrist:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:what:

I live in the fashion capital of the world, don't tell me how to dress nikka, I don't wear anything baggy and been off any hats of any sort

But your lame ass overdressing to get girls is what's :heh:

Do you :mjpls:
what part of thats my normal attire don't you get? :wtf:

and I don't give a fukk if you're from tokyo nikka, you're still a bum that can't dress. lol @ you thinking blazers and loafers is overdressing