A blonde white dude and a dark skin nikka are the goat wingman combo

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
given that they are both attractive (Huge variable)

shyt is like :win::whoo: in these streets. The two most desirable traits for women (mostly non black girls).

combo is deadly brehs, try it and go to a bar or anything similar I guarantee you will eat well. One time we went out to a bar My homie who was white helped me bag my first asian and I helped him bag his first black chick. The funny thing is, asians are generally attracted to white boys and black girls are generally attracted to black dudes. But we both crossed out these two in our mental *to do list*. It's like a parallel universe my brothas, you never know what can happen with this combo.

Can't wait till i retire from the coli next weekend and start back school

:lawd:

feast my nikkas feast :banderas:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
given that they are both attractive (Huge variable)

shyt is like :win::whoo: in these streets. The two most desirable traits for women (mostly non black girls).

combo is deadly brehs, try it and go to a bar or anything similar I guarantee you will eat well. One time we went out to a bar My homie who was white helped me bag my first asian and I helped him bag his first black chick. The funny thing is, asians are generally attracted to white boys and black girls are generally attracted to black dudes. But we both crossed out these two in our mental *to do list*. It's like a parallel universe my brothas, you never know what can happen with this combo.

Can't wait till i retire from the coli next weekend and start back school

:lawd:

feast my nikkas feast :banderas:
what do yall look? || how were yall dressed?

Singh

All Star
Daps
:wtf: yall doin?

I don't know how old yall dudes are or where you from but :snoop:

go to PARTIES with bytches in the building and show up late (after everybody sips up in the late night AM timezone)

(with your boys) run game on hoes that are ALREADY drunk (which is a million times easier than hollerin' when you straight) & :eat:

I know for a fact that if two hoes from a pack of bytches is going to fukk a random dude that night she just met...........

ughhhh her home-girls will too ,so the rest of your boys can bag hoes if they are with it

thank god for the RIGHT college house parties with hoes that are "experimenting" with their sexual "freedom" (asian, whtie, black, & latin p*ssy in the bay on deck)

:blessed: to be a SJSU alumni

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Y'all Coli dudes are simps and suckers for real. If you got ANY hoes that really choosing you and cooperating why are worrying about the next man.:mindblown: