A Bar I Regularly Visited Before The Shutdown Has Closed

Daps
People that hang out in bars, especially neighborhood bars in CAC ass Boston or of the loser variety. Wtf is there to do in a bar? Get drunk, fall off a Barstool, talk to CACs, talk about sports, look at alcoholic ladies, waste time and your life.
:hhh:
Get p*ssy. I frequent those hole in the wall bars in Boston. They are frequented by single alcoholic women who want dikk. Trust me.

:mjgrin:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People that hang out in bars, especially neighborhood bars in CAC ass Boston or of the loser variety. Wtf is there to do in a bar? Get drunk, fall off a Barstool, talk to CACs, talk about sports, look at alcoholic ladies, waste time and your life.
:hhh:

nikkas are clowning bruh about his age but I’m wondering more about this bar life. Black men really live that bar scene life like that? Sitting in bars talking to who? Cacs? Cac women? I don’t know any sistas that go to a bar and sit down to have drinks and enjoy a night, a club yes but a bar? But I guess living in Boston around cacs you forced to do type of shyt :francis:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
nikkas are clowning bruh about his age but I’m wondering more about this bar life. Black men really live that bar scene life like that? Sitting in bars talking to who? Cacs? Cac women? I don’t know any sistas that go to a bar and sit down to have drinks and enjoy a night, a club yes but a bar? But I guess living in Boston around cacs you forced to do type of shyt :francis:
That’s funny because the other day they said on here you shouldn’t go to clubs past 25 and only go to bars when you’re older.