• No

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • 3 Piece Chicken Wang Breh

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
It ain't that serious lol. That's what i be telling my coworkers they think i just be making shyt up:mjlol: im real life seeing how they talk to them and talk to me:russ:. Like this one time at mcdonalds this lil chick took our order i got the stale face but she smiled at our coworker who looks like katt williams:deadmanny:. shyt like that in HS used to bother me its all good now tho:obama:

It is serious though. Not that you should care about the reaction itself but you should capitalize on it.

Especially if it's a job you wanna leave soon anyways.

tater

Superstar
Daps
Younger girls are typically more possessive from the early jump.

If Women's hormones were so uncontrollable how come you never hear in ancient history of a tribe of Women conquering lands and raping Men.

Stop it.

I never said either sexes hormones were uncontrollable. You're making that argument by stating it's a necessity to have a side chick. Though I could also say that plenty of women cheat too, I'm sure the #HOH brigade won't argue that point away...

Women like sex just as much as men, if there weren't as many social implications against female promiscuity they'd be doing just as much as most of y'all. Not every woman bonds with the men they have sex with like that, and not every man doesn't.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It is serious though. Not that you should care about the reaction itself but you should capitalize on it.

Especially if it's a job you wanna leave soon anyways.
Im not leaving anytime soon gotta stack this bread. Best believe they try to come at me on that rebound shyt its:camby: I've always said if im not good enough as is don't lower your standards but if I become what you wanted don't waste your time because I was always the same person

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
All that is way too much

Aslong as she know her place we dont have no problems. A side chick is more than just a booty call, I treat my girls good and they do the same.
I see what older cheats mean when they talk about y'all new nggs ::snoop:

Then you should be single since you're dating multiple women.

Cheating is never ok. But I would be much more upset at someone having a whole 'nother relationship, actually dating, spending time with, getting to know other women vs him fcking some girl he met at a club who he has absolutely no feelings for and never spoke to again.

I would still leave in both cases.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Women prefer to compete. Yall don't want a nikka who is single :manny:

A lot of times what yall don't get yourselves is that being a Main with no competition makes you lose attraction over time. :ld:

It happens all the time and yall inexplicably "Fallen out of love" "I don't know what happened" "I'm just not into him anymore" etc. :sas1:

The secret to maintaining a Woman long term is to have multiple options.:youngsabo:

Base your life and sexual health decisions around "what women want" and wonder why you can't maintain a long term relationship with one brehs....

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Base your life and sexual health decisions around "what women want" and wonder why you can't maintain a long term relationship with one brehs....

I could give a fukk if yall leave or stay tbh. Estrogen makes you fickle lying little princesses. You leave when a nikka cupcake and SIMP and cater to your every need and you come back when a nikka beat your ass and treat you like shyt.

And no I don't have mommy issues and my mother was a great parent along with my Father.:mjpls:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Never give a side bytch your real legal name
Learnt this the hard way

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This is gonna sound real bad as a female.

But if a chick dumb enough or desperate enough to go along with this nonsense then I can hardly judge the nikkas grimey enuff to take advantage of that.

Women have waaaaaaaaay more power to nip this shyt in the bud than they want to admit to but many think this shyt cute.

Lemme tell u something real right. Ain't nuff shaming tactics, threats of loneliness, old cat lady memes in the world to make me share a nikka.
Mentally I'm not built for that life. I trust who I'm with and I don't run or snoop on dudes in my life unless they give me reason to. And if they do, I drop them unless i decide to use em before dropping em. Because I can be petty too.

I would rather be fully by myself than halfway alone in a relationship. But that's just me. Carry on pimpin.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You missed the mark here and under my previous name you had a problem with my perspective as well.

Just agree to disagree and KIM.
Oh god. What was your previous screen name, DarkHorse23?

You think you can pull a Stephon Urkelle with a new screen name? :pachaha: nikka just by your sheer words per post count and the fact that you are a single dude online on a Saturday night its clear you don't have any side piece (or much main piece for that matter) experience. Stahp it :russ: