DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
OP....... how grimey are you in 2017?

Condoms 100%, including recieving head?
Condoms only for penetration?
Eating her out?
Get her health stats/paperwork/receipts?

:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
OP....... how grimey are you in 2017?

Condoms 100%, including recieving head?
Condoms only for penetration?
Eating her out?

Get her health stats/paperwork/receipts?

:patrice:

That all should be a given.

I detail in my past posts how to remain 100% STD free even after having sex with hundreds of Women but you have to be selective.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I am a female :smile:

There is nothing you can do to understand this from our perspective.

The average Woman has like 50 ng/dl testosterone in their blood if even that.

The average Man has like 500 ng/dl and often times more than that.

We have 10 times the Testosterone level you do. There is no way that is biologically feasible you can ever understand our urges and why we need this.

You are summarily dismissed on grounds of irrefutable biological evidence. Kindly see yourself out of this thread and don't come at me with exceptions to the rule because nikkas who don't agree I bet you $500 that their T levels are below average. This of course would lead them to not agree with the premise of this post.

Do not reply unless you have a biological factual argument.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Or....just be single?

I don't get this.

Women prefer to compete. Yall don't want a nikka who is single :manny:

A lot of times what yall don't get yourselves is that being a Main with no competition makes you lose attraction over time. :ld:

It happens all the time and yall inexplicably "Fallen out of love" "I don't know what happened" "I'm just not into him anymore" etc. :sas1:

The secret to maintaining a Woman long term is to have multiple options.:youngsabo:
Gotta agree with breh. Most of my coworkers have wives or girlfriends and they have side chicks. Im single so on our lunch break women tend to eye them more especially if they tell them look im married or in a relationship so we can only do so much :yeshrug:.

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps

We have 10 times the Testosterone level you do. There is no way that is biologically feasible you can ever understand our urges and why we need this.

You are summarily dismissed on grounds of irrefutable biological evidence. Kindly see yourself out of this thread and don't come at me with exceptions to the rule because nikkas who don't agree I bet you $500 that their T levels are below average. This of course would lead them to not agree with the premise of this post.

I'm dead :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Gotta agree with breh. Most of my coworkers have wives or girlfriends and they have side chicks. Im single so on our lunch break women tend to eye them more especially if they tell them look im married or in a relationship so we can only do so much :yeshrug:.

Get a ring and make her up or even hire a female friend to help out.

Niagra falls will ensue

tater

Superstar
Daps

Y'all kill me with these biology arguments yet bytch about women being gold diggers and liking tall/buff guys. It's our biology that allows you to keep having sex with us no? Women have hormones too, were just taught socially to surpress urges.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
its easier to tell your shorty you have a side than to lie about having a side

Young girls be with it too

Younger girls are typically more possessive from the early jump.

Y'all kill me with these biology arguments yet bytch about women being gold diggers and liking tall/buff guys. It's our biology that allows you to keep having sex with us no? Women have hormones too, were just taught socially to surpress urges.

If Women's hormones were so uncontrollable how come you never hear in ancient history of a tribe of Women conquering lands and raping Men.

Stop it.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Get a ring and make her up or even hire a female friend to help out.

Niagra falls will ensue
It ain't that serious lol. That's what i be telling my coworkers they think i just be making shyt up:mjlol: im real life seeing how they talk to them and talk to me:russ:. Like this one time at mcdonalds this lil chick took our order i got the stale face but she smiled at our coworker who looks like katt williams:deadmanny:. shyt like that in HS used to bother me its all good now tho:obama: