• No

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • 3 Piece Chicken Wang Breh

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I wanted to give advice on this as a homie recently contacted me and he has discovered a good formula for handling a side piece:
  • Keep "conjugal" :lolbron: visits to no more than 2x a month absolute max
  • The bytch will rant and rave about not seeing you more often when she is lonely. Do not relent. This too shall pass. Eventually she will find a SIMP to cater to her emotions. Do not cave in. Keep it strictly about penile provisions. :lolbron: Keep texts and communications focused on solely meeting up and logistical details surrounding that:francis:
  • If she threatens to blow the lid just remain calm and just say "OK I take it that means you don't want this to continue. Not a problem we can end it right here." This is a psychological technique that makes her think about what she's throwing away. She can throw the baby out with the bath water and lose everything or at least maintain your dikk. 70% of the time she will reconsider.
  • If you don't hear from her again do not chase. Side bytches are never to be chased because that gives them too much control. :ufdup: You can initiate contact when you desire the punani but keep it very limited as much as possible. If she doesn't respond do not follow up. Do not show care or concern for her well being. You do not want this situation to be misconstrued as a relationship EVER. Not even FWB. Strictly. fukking.
Do this, keep your interactions with her limited for the sole purposes of arranging sexual encounters and you can keep this going for YEARS if you play your cards right and don't cave in like a bytch to her every whim. Let the SIMP nikka handle all that mess and cleanup.:mjpls:

Worse comes to worst the limited contact will give you more plausible deniability but the slippery slope of treating her like a human being leads to ambiguity which is not your friend when you need to contract a restraining order out on her. :pachaha:

There are many excuses you can give to your main such as long lost Ex- that found your address etc. But this is why I advise to have FOREIGN side pieces with limited English comprehension skills. But that is for another post. :pachaha:

Also before I forget preferably:
  • Keep to hotels (preferably cheap cash hourly motels) if possible. Don't use Air BnB it stores easily accessible information leaving an easier trail obviously
  • Never give a side bytch your real legal name
  • Use a burner phone # or another potentially anonymous identity on Whatsapp/Snapchat etc.
  • Don't use Ubers because they have info associated and leaves a paper trail. Use an Arab Biryani cab or Jamaican mon :pachaha:
  • There's also an app I think called Sideline for Android that you can use as a burner # direct from your real phone. Use better judgement and strategic discretion no matter what option you pick obviously though :pachaha:
  • Lastly cushion the blow by constantly every other month casually mentioning to your girl that you'd like a 3 some so the shock blow won't be as bad if it all gets exposed. Subliminally you've been cushioning her to the concept for a few years now so she won't leave you over it :mjgrin: She'll be like damn that nikka was trying to be out with it and I didn't listen to him. Use that same psychological trick they use on us. She will turn around and think it's her fault and say "OMG I haven't been accomodating my Man's needs enough what was I thinking being so selfish :picard: "

Good luck.:smugbiden:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I have another one, don't cheat. 100% success rate or your money back Guarantee
giphy.gif

Last edited:

CokeMoneyGuns

Hard 2 Live , Easy 2 Die - WP
Daps
Reppin
West Side of Philly
U wont have these type problems if ya bytch respect ya G , if ya girl love u trust me she a give u a threesome every once in da while
#AndDatsDaTruth2U

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Or....just be single?

I don't get this.

Women prefer to compete. Yall don't want a nikka who is single :manny:

A lot of times what yall don't get yourselves is that being a Main with no competition makes you lose attraction over time. :ld:

It happens all the time and yall inexplicably "Fallen out of love" "I don't know what happened" "I'm just not into him anymore" etc. :sas1:

The secret to maintaining a Woman long term is to have multiple options.:youngsabo: