Daps
It ain't that serious or nothing to dwell on. He was just acting like a diva and wanted ppl to answer the phone a certain way and address him a certain way.

The ARs told me don't sweat it. Although, he's a weirdo irl like most celebs, I still enjoy his music and he's a GOAT. I wanna go to his show in Vegas.

When you go to Vegas, you better sit in the nosebleeds cause if you anywhere near that stage, he gon spot you in the crowd like Earthquake spots @General Mills every time he shows up

Ursher: wait a min wait a minute stop the music. I know that ain't who I think it is

1vsqdh.gif

He gon make it a point to come down and seduce your lady cause if he hoed you out once, why not do it again :wow:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
When you go to Vegas, you better sit in the nosebleeds cause if you anywhere near that stage, he gon spot you in the crowd like Earthquake spots @General Mills every time he shows up

Ursher: wait a min wait a minute stop the music. I know that ain't who I think it is

1vsqdh.gif

He gon make it a point to come down and seduce your lady cause if he hoed you out once, why not do it again :wow:
:mjlol: