Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Breh give us the play by play, don't leave out details :what:
It ain't that serious or nothing to dwell on. He was just acting like a diva and wanted ppl to answer the phone a certain way and address him a certain way.

The ARs told me don't sweat it. Although, he's a weirdo irl like most celebs, I still enjoy his music and he's a GOAT. I wanna go to his show in Vegas.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna hit you with one of these toys for insulting one of the GOATs, OP

s-l400.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, that should have been a red flag, but I just keep talking. I'm like, "yeah breh, you was my favorite Power Ranger growing up, then it was real cool seeing you in The Shield too"

I kid you brehs not, while I'm in the middle of this sentence, this clown ass nxgga sees a group of cacs standing around and he's like "Hey guys!!! :gladbron::blessed:" and he literally walks fast over there to them while leaving me hanging and in the middle of a sentence.

:dead:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It ain't that serious or nothing to dwell on. He was just acting like a diva and wanted ppl to answer the phone a certain way and address him a certain way.

The ARs told me don't sweat it. Although, he's a weirdo irl like most celebs, I still enjoy his music and he's a GOAT. I wanna go to his show in Vegas.
I saw him once irl. Me and moms was walking by where they used to have the GMA soundstage or whatever. Summertime, I had on a white halter dress and some denim sandals, doobie flowing in the breeze. He was exiting his bus and just stopped halfway down the stairs, looking. We caught eyes and, though I continued walking and having my conversation, it felt like time almost stood still for a moment. Like we lived a whole life.

I dodged a bullet. :blessed: :umad:

I'm usually not that dramatic, nothing happened has similar before or since. My mother didnt even catch it, I told her once we got down the block. That was a special day tho, and that was a special dress. :banderas:

Daps
I saw him once irl. Me and moms was walking by where they used to have the GMA soundstage or whatever. Summertime, I had on a white halter dress and some denim sandals, doobie flowing in the breeze. He was exiting his bus and just stopped halfway down the stairs, looking. We caught eyes and, though I continued walking and having my conversation, it felt like time almost stood still for a moment. Like we lived a whole life.

I dodged a bullet. :blessed: :umad:

I'm usually not that dramatic, nothing happened has similar before or since. My mother didnt even catch it, I told her once we got down the block. That was a special day tho, and that was a special dress. :banderas:

Send me a picture of the dress and you in it. :ufdup:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

Clown @$$ nxgga.

ZackTaylorPowerRanger.jpg

This ain't a FBA approved line up! :pacspit:

Zack-Taylor-MMPR-S01.png

Notice how you always see him dapping up cacs but never shaking a brotha's hand! :pacspit:

power-rangers-30th-anniversary-special-netflix.jpg

Showing all his teeth just like the c00ns that you see with White women! :pacspit:

Black-Ranger-Power-Rangers-Zack-Taylor-h.jpg

This nxgga got the most punchable face I seen in a MINUTE! :pacspit:

Black-Ranger-Power-Rangers-Zack-Taylor-e.jpg

Ol four finger nxgga like a Disney character @$$ nxgga!

power-rangers-zack-un-morphed-is-missing-his-left-middle-v0-1wwmld0jkzx81.png

Ole goofy nxgga getting flabby and sick in his old age! :pacspit:

frame0.jpg

Even when he was guest starring on The Shield, he was around nothing but cacs! :pacspit:

shield-2x9-wej6.jpg

shield-2x9-wej5.jpg

I'm over here going through my day at work, doing a little light chatting with somebody on FB and we get to talking about the comic cons that we been to. And I told her that yeah, I met Zach from Power Rangers when I went. And all the bad memories started rushing back in. And before you dumbass brehs accuse me of lying, I been talking about this for years on the coli.

:russ: :russ: