95 percent of the tattoos i see are wack

TBD

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like tattoos period. I get bored very quickly, so I'd probably regret getting it.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
boODC.jpg

You're not gonna tell me that this tattoo is not straight :boss:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I have alot of work, some are stupid like the face tat I had but the rest mean something TO ME.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
boODC.jpg

You're not gonna tell me that this tattoo is not straight :boss:

Lmao I'd have mad respect for anybody I see with that tat. That is the epitome of "do whatever the fukk u wanna do!"

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
But I am better because of it.

At least I will be when we're old and our skin is all loose and one of us has some shyt that looks like the code from the matrix scrolling down their a$$hole.

:what:

When you're old, your skin's not gonna look so great regardless so by that age, no one's gonna give a shyt anyways. Nice logic. :rudy:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

When you're old, your skin's not gonna look so great regardless so by that age, no one's gonna give a shyt anyways. Nice logic. :rudy:

Right....

When I'm old and falling apart I'm not gonna give a fukk about how my tats look. Not like I'm gonna be walking around shirt off like pac.

Smh @ not getting a tat because ur scared how its gonna look when ur 65.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Much respect to this.

:rudy: at all those "it's so powerful to me" ass nikkas. That's some white girl shyt.

Edit: Although... :guilty: My brother, my cousin and I have been thinking about all getting the same tattoo. There is a meaning behind it. Ya'll gonna clown me but fukk it who cares.
We are thinking of getting the tri-force tattooed on the back of our hands; yes, like in Zelda. Reason being we've always rolled together in all things in life. I'm the oldest, so I'd get the triforce of wisdom. My cousin is the most athletic / strongest so he'd get the triforce of power. And my brother is just a crazy dumb mawfakka who doesn't give a shyt, so he'd get the triforce of courage.

Yes, we know we're geeks.

That's what I thought....I was about to say, are people like the Yakuza, Russian Mafia, and other various organized gangs on some "white girl shyt"? :usure:

A lot of military people get tats representing their divisions and tours, and have done so for decades. How about them?

In some cultures, tattoos are a rite of passage and means of communication of sorts. They distinguish rank as well. I'm not saying that the average person's tats carry meanings that deep by any means, I'm just saying theres nothing wrong with people getting tats that carry meaning period....as you pretty much agreed upon once you mentioned those tats you and your fam plan on getting. :leostare:

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
never getting a tattoo and i can co-sign on most of em doing just to do it and most of em are ugly as shyt.

i know a dude who has a tiger on his chest, like REALLY BREH? :usure:

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
Hipster white folks: your dumbass sleeve tattoos don't make you look less bytchmade nor do they detract from the fact that you look like the result of cousinfukkery.

Thank you and spread Islam y'all

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I thought....I was about to say, are people like the Yakuza, Russian Mafia, and other various organized gangs on some "white girl shyt"? :usure:

A lot of military people get tats representing their divisions and tours, and have done so for decades. How about them?

In some cultures, tattoos are a rite of passage and means of communication of sorts. They distinguish rank as well. I'm not saying that the average person's tats carry meanings that deep by any means, I'm just saying theres nothing wrong with people getting tats that carry meaning period....as you pretty much agreed upon once you mentioned those tats you and your fam plan on getting. :leostare:

Eh, in our case, we're not doing it cause of the "deep meaning" we're doing it cause we think it's cool.

And you're right the people who live a certain lifestyle and shyt and those who tattoo the mantra of that lifestyle on themselves sure that has meaning.

I'm talking about the average dude with the kanji character for "epiphany" on him or some shyt like that.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
not that I regret getting tatted, but I just hate the fact that everybody and they grandmoms got ink. shyt's annoying. I want that shyt to go back to being frowned upon (as retarded as that sounds)