95 percent of the tattoos i see are wack

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
§ansprix™;259703 said:
Tat-free here. I can't imagine anything that I would want permanently on my body for the rest of my life. Especially no butterflies or flowers and dumb shyt like that. I'm good on all that.

Man fukk that.If you aint got no tattoos nowadays,you fukking lost!

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Yeah its outta control now I can hardly run into someone without one now. I see chicks all the time with these meaningless tattoos I always see the stars behind the ears or music notes. I cant stand these chest tattoos women get, a lot of it is attention whoring/self esteem, it makes them feel better. I only got tatts on my upper arms, not gonna go below the elbow tho. A lot of these tyga/wiz/wayne clones must plan on dying young, cuz i dont think they think they're gonna get old one day.

:manny:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Yea a lot of these people only getting them just to say they got a tat. Stupid.

Getting a different tat every month just so they can post it on facebook/twitter.

I don't see myself ever getting one. I'm way too indecisive to even find something worth getting. If I ever feel the need it'll probably be henna. Lol.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Just because people get stupid tatoos, don't make getting tatoos stupid. You have to,

A. Pick a dope design
B. Pick the right artist to tell you if something is going to look stupid and can execute what you want flawlessly.

:yes:

It's obvious the thread starter is talking about people getting tats just to get tats without either 1. Really giving it some thought, 2. Finding a decent artist. Some people in here are coming in here on that sanctimonious shyt just because they don't have tats. Yep, you deserve props and special recognition for your own personal preference. :clap::rudy:

It's your body, do what you want, but don't try to look down your nose on people who do different. I may disagree with other ppls style or choice of tats, but I'm not going to act like I'm better because of it.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's your body, do what you want, but don't try to look down your nose on people who do different. I may disagree with other ppls style or choice of tats, but I'm not going to act like I'm better because of it.

But I am better because of it.

At least I will be when we're old and our skin is all loose and one of us has some shyt that looks like the code from the matrix scrolling down their a$$hole.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I think tattoo's are a very big risk and if you get something done it should be something that means a whole lot to you that you can proudly have. With that said, I'm gonna get the Chicago skyline on my back some day.

This is the big difference between people who are into tats, and those who are not.
Tattoos dont have to mean shyt. I mean, I personally think people who get tattoos w/ "meaning" are full of it. Just because something happened to you you have to go ahead and mark your body up? That doesnt make any sense.
Having meaning behind a tattoo is just an excuse to get a tattoo.

Im a fan of classic American tattoos. I get them shyts because I enjoy them, no other reason.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the big difference between people who are into tats, and those who are not.
Tattoos dont have to mean shyt. I mean, I personally think people who get tattoos w/ "meaning" are full of it. Just because something happened to you you have to go ahead and mark your body up? That doesnt make any sense.
Having meaning behind a tattoo is just an excuse to get a tattoo.

Im a fan of classic American tattoos. I get them shyts because I enjoy them, no other reason.

Much respect to this.

:rudy: at all those "it's so powerful to me" ass nikkas. That's some white girl shyt.

Edit: Although... :guilty: My brother, my cousin and I have been thinking about all getting the same tattoo. There is a meaning behind it. Ya'll gonna clown me but fukk it who cares.
We are thinking of getting the tri-force tattooed on the back of our hands; yes, like in Zelda. Reason being we've always rolled together in all things in life. I'm the oldest, so I'd get the triforce of wisdom. My cousin is the most athletic / strongest so he'd get the triforce of power. And my brother is just a crazy dumb mawfakka who doesn't give a shyt, so he'd get the triforce of courage.

Yes, we know we're geeks.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
That's cause people get tattoos for the hell of it. Smh
Then they walk around with stars and label brands on their face smh

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
i got 14 tats...

you cant see ANY of em... if im wearing a shirt

they on my chest, back shoulders, my sides...

i aint tell anyone i got em....

then when i take my shirt off t

hoes be :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

im like DURANT.. keep that shyt hidden.. im not tryin to show thi shyt off...

95% of my tats have a meaning behind them..:yeshrug:

them sleeves are played out anyway

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My tats don't mean a damn thing....and I love em.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would probably never get a tattoo because I don't know what I would get one of that wouldn't be stupid.

But I would never look down on somebody for getting tattoos. You're not better than them, a$$hole.