90 percent of Toronto Canada black youth look like this.. state of LOSS

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop saying this.

That garbage accent in UK and Canada comes from Jamaican immigrants who made up a major part of the Black population in UK and Canada. Se source. It's not a UK thing or a Canadian thing it's an off brand Jamaican thing

This accent has existed from r decades but it has become significantly worse in recent times.

It’s different these days though.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Black Toronto accents will always be the most confusing thing to me :mindblown:

what is their cadence? they sound like australians trying to combine UK/Jamaican and NY accent into one. I can't explain it. but they don't sound like nikkas.

when I hear a black uk person talking, I hear a black tone, the same for black french, African americans, fresh of the boat africans, etc. but when I hear black canadians talking, they sound like south east asians or australians who watch too many black pop culture.:dwillhuh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black Toronto accents will always be the most confusing thing to me :mindblown:

what is their cadence? they sound like australians trying to combine UK/Jamaican and NY accent into one. I can't explain it. but they don't sound like nikkas.

when I hear a black uk person talking, I hear a black tone, the same for black french, African americans, fresh of the boat africans, etc. but when I hear black canadians talking, they sound like south east asians or australians who watch too many black pop culture.:dwillhuh:
No UK influence :beli:

Check the common denominator

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Black Canadians just do shytty impressions of AAs and WIs

Mfr you grew up skiing and tapping trees for syrup, don't say battycrease :dame: and don't call me fam, fakkit :mjtf:
:dead: at the bolded.

But outside of Lennox Lewis and Rocky Johnson, Black Canucks gotta be the corniest demographic in our race. No hate, just my observation.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I know both UK and Toronto are heavily influenced by the Jamaican diaspora, I am just dumbfounded at when the accent came on the scene.

Yh that's what I was assuming specially after hearing Drake talking normally and then out of nowhere forcing the new accent
Ain't this how Choclair and Kardinal Offishal talked back in the day?