90 percent of Toronto Canada black youth look like this.. state of LOSS

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Isn't Toronto one of the most expensive places to live in the entire North American Continent and you're saying that area an actual suburb of that city?

That's like the equivalent of Orange County to LA.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I like when nikkas in Canada say

Still....

:whoo:

I need that money fam
Yea my mother got sick and my sister ran away and my brother is in jail.

I need that money still
Stiiiiiiillll...

Last edited:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Combination of UK and West Indies

I know both UK and Toronto are heavily influenced by the Jamaican diaspora, I am just dumbfounded at when the accent came on the scene.

Because we don’t - this is just an accent nikkas put on when they want to overdo a Toronto accent. nikkas from Toronto might use some of the words but it’s not in that goofy ass accent these kids are putting on.

I got little nephews and cousins who are teenagers and grew up in the hood and don’t talk like this at all

Yh that's what I was assuming specially after hearing Drake talking normally and then out of nowhere forcing the new accent

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
lol, how did they adopt UK terms.
Stop saying this.

That garbage accent in UK and Canada comes from Jamaican immigrants who made up a major part of the Black population in UK and Canada. The actual source. It's not a UK thing or a Canadian thing it's an off brand Jamaican thing

Both places "street culture" bears this influence. These teens talk like fake yardies and worship Chiraq drill aesthetic. They have a b*stardized amalgamated identity based on their key Black influences. That accent has been here for ages but it didn't always sound this bad.