90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that Moldovan cat is repulsed by 50 year old post op. Won't even go near it.

I've heard that post op box can end up looking like a wreck down there and can smell if the surgery isn't done right :scust:
You would be correct. One of the complications with Vaginoplasty is vaginal fistulas. These can cause stool and/or urine to leak through the neovagina.

Homie ain't putting his face nowhere near that shyt and the treh is looking real predetorial trying to force him into it.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

360full-married-with-children-screenshot.jpg

Good god someone has to do something about this sea hag. :scust:

Daps
Yeah that Moldovan cat is repulsed by 50 year old post op. Won't even go near it.

I've heard that post op box can end up looking like a wreck down there and can smell if the surgery isn't done right :scust:
I think Nikki’s new surgeries are what’s turning him off. In her old pictures she looked like a natural woman. These procedures make her look like a robotic sex doll freak. I’ve read so many stories about couples falling apart after one or both of them have extreme surgeries. When she was upset that someone in the restaurant figured out she was trans all I could think is they probably don’t know you’re a man, they see a ugly woman with a face and lips full of filler.