90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Reppin
NYC

46 year old virgin :dead:

So much to unpack
284-d198e3ab33b4.png
but this is what TLC does...

These hoes out here been ran through, talking about reconstructive vaginal surgery, talking that 'born again virgin' nonsense
denzel.png

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Man I haven’t watched this shyt in awhile. Saw a clip of some CAC kid being on video chat 24/7 because his girl from the Philippines doesn’t trust him. Now I’m sucked back into the 90 day world.

That Kimberly chick moving to India and within 2 hours after she landed, started a heated argument. Then Indian dude runs downstairs telling his family what’s happening and now they’re all screaming in their native language while she sits up there crying. Hearing everyone but unable to understand.

:russ:

Grade A fukkkery entertainment.

:blessed:

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
Man I haven’t watched this shyt in awhile. Saw a clip of some CAC kid being on video chat 24/7 because his girl from the Philippines doesn’t trust him. Now I’m sucked back into the 90 day world.

That Kimberly chick moving to India and within 2 hours after she landed, started a heated argument. Then Indian dude runs downstairs telling his family what’s happening and now they’re all screaming in their native language while she sits up there crying. Hearing everyone but unable to understand.

:russ:

Grade A fukkkery entertainment.

:blessed:

She was unhinged!!

Kept calling bruh a "dikk" :russ: