90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I remember in one episode she was bullying him around, made him wear an apron so his family could see him serving her. I think that's really what she looking for, a younger man to serve her into her old age. I wouldn't be surprised if she called him "boy" from time to time when the cameras are off.

:scusthov:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I remember in one episode she was bullying him around, made him wear an apron so his family could see him serving her. I think that's really what she looking for, a younger man to serve her into her old age. I wouldn't be surprised if she called him "boy" from time to time when the cameras are off.

:scusthov:
who

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
When she kicked the table "I don't give af#$ about no money, bytch". Low key Angela should be a pro wrestler.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I mean these creepy sons of bytches LOVE to prey on young, foreign non-white women. And they really think these girls love they dirty pasty asses. It's just a disgusting look all around

These White Guys basically go to countries trying to buy girls to be their pets:dahell:

And this Haitian girl right here entertaining this 64 yo cac:scust:

Op do you mean black men? :mjpls:

Huh passport bro:mjpls:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
In response to the title of the thread, the last 400-2000 years of recorded history wasnt convincing enough, until a white bite of flavor of love came along and sealed the deal? :martin: