90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
All dem dudes shld be takin jasmine up in her offer to hook them up wit girls. Asap. I wld b on dat

You would have to pay for it just like Gino and Mike, the hypocrisy of that crazy bytch considering she also met Gino on a sugar baby site. He better get right with that prenup as this woman has an expiry date what with her crazy.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
You would have to pay for it just like Gino and Mike, the hypocrisy of that crazy bytch considering she also met Gino on a sugar baby site. He better get right with that prenup as this woman has an expiry date what with her crazy.

That's da joke of it Mike payin da money and stoll gettin no p*ssy.

Think of it he gotta continue to pay her bills n shyt and now he gotta take her cartengena and live wit her for a few weeks to 'see' if he wants to marry u or not so now u paying 3 rents. Ur house her house and this vacation home.

Gimme Jasmine's deal, she's down to drain ur balls ne time u want or need.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
That's da joke of it Mike payin da money and stoll gettin no p*ssy.

Think of it he gotta continue to pay her bills n shyt and now he gotta take her cartengena and live wit her for a few weeks to 'see' if he wants to marry u or not so now u paying 3 rents. Ur house her house and this vacation home.

Gimme Jasmine's deal, she's down to drain ur balls ne time u want or need.

Mike isn’t getting p*ssy because he out here farting on a bytch and just seems to have poor hygiene overall. If he made the effort maybe she wouldn’t be so disgusted by his very being. Yes Jasmine is a different breed as she seems to understand the assignment but in the same vein you getting emasculated and bytched out. It’s not worth it at the end of the day. If you are going to pay then you might as well pay for stress and hassle free p*ssy, here is my money now suck my dikk and shut the fukk up.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Mike isn’t getting p*ssy because he out here farting on a bytch and just seems to have poor hygiene overall. If he made the effort maybe she wouldn’t be so disgusted by his very being. Yes Jasmine is a different breed as she seems to understand the assignment but in the same vein you getting emasculated and bytched out. It’s not worth it at the end of the day. If you are going to pay then you might as well pay for stress and hassle free p*ssy, here is my money now suck my dikk and shut the fukk up.

Brehs that's a con she runnin. She ain't gettin grossed out, jus cldnt find a better excuse. She runnin da long con.

She went a dirty prison n got knocked up by narco in jail wit Lord knows how many guards n shyt watchin. If she cn get knocked up in a dutty prison a dude farting ain't turning her off. She jus good at her craft of hustlin.

Props to her. Don't hate da gm

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Brehs that's a con she runnin. She ain't gettin grossed out, jus cldnt find a better excuse. She runnin da long con.

She went a dirty prison n got knocked up by narco in jail wit Lord knows how many guards n shyt watchin. If she cn get knocked up in a dutty prison a dude farting ain't turning her off. She jus good at her craft of hustlin.

Props to her. Don't hate da gm
:russ::russ::russ:She initially wasn’t attracted to Mike and then doing nasty shyt like farting on her just reinforces the nasty aspect of the whole thing. She was probably attracted to her ex in prison so completely different situation. Breh bare in mind that she was willing to drop everything just so Mike could leave her alone. He is the one that keeps persisting.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah,they need to stop portraying him as some victim. She done kicked dude out. Scam over. Just leave breh. Go get your balls drained.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I cn see y'all never peeped real game. When u kick da bytch out n tell em I don't need or want u they always come back for more n offer.

Pimp slabs da hoe, tosses her in street says get bytch no1 want that stank p*ssy. Da hoe always comes back more submissive.

She knows all da weirsncam fetish shyt Mike likes. He's already paid down to her. He don't wanna have to go find a new trick and break in and teach wha he likes n start payin from day 1 again. She got em.