90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Can we get Hamza's sister on the next season pls?

Plus Mike I think u shldve went after ximenas sister. She ain't stupid she looks down.

Ximena prolly da lowkey funniest person on dis show. She told em she needs time to build a connection and get to know him jn person and shyt. Yet she went and got knocked up by a dude in jail. How da fukk did u build that connection thru bars bytch.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Does anyone else think Memphis can be pregnant by someone else?

I thought that was already assumed by every1. Dats why she was so adamant bout bangin da 1st nite. And demanding to get married. She played that dude from jump.

Prolly cheaper to marry him than pay for a nanny full time

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Why mike sitting over there laughing and shyt talking Gino for paying for sugar babies lol wait until the host gets to your sad story mike.

crying and begging a woman that just said she don’t love you. Begging her to LET YOU keep paying her rent bruh… at least Gino got his woman, crazy as she may be.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Ximena could have played Mike like the rest of these Latina women on this show, but Mike is THAT undesirable. Even Mohamed put up with Danielle for a while before dashing.

Bro gino still paying for dat bish. She ain't fukkin em. She tells em to his face she don't luv em and he still payin sayin they gonna grt back.

She must really b doin sum new age freaky shyt on dem webcams bwoi

Daps
Bro gino still paying for dat bish. She ain't fukkin em. She tells em to his face she don't luv em and he still payin sayin they gonna grt back.

She must really b doin sum new age freaky shyt on dem webcams bwoi

Jorge met Anfisa through a webcam site too. I think they like the idea of having these women, more than the actual women.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Nah he got done foul by her. She got with some other niigga when he was locked up. He lost weight when he was in prison, came out, married a broad who held him down and had a seed with her.

That's da joke ting bout it. He wld still go back runnin for da Russia slew bag. Jus like gino man. Dis broad punked em on nat TV stole his loot. And he had the nerve to say hey I got lucky last nite.

Doggie u prolly spent over 10k to hit that. That ain't luck, u lost b.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Catchin up on the fukkery, Gino showed more emotion when he got his shyt snatched than when he got confronted and shytted on :laff:

H7yA_J.gif

>