90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Y’all See Ed In The Streets Keep That Same Energy

:ufdup:

c417db19e3188506c84a0e3f98003424.jpg

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As much as I wanna clown big Ed I wish I was in a gym right now hitting the bag or lifting.

This covid life ain't it
GxVFa67.png

You are a black man.
Our ancestors always adapt to hardship. Especially us black men. If you ain't got no weights, pull up bar, dip bar, weighted vest, punching bag, etc. In your home.
You missing out. :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You are a black man.
Our ancestors always adapt to hardship. Especially us black men. If you ain't got no weights, pull up bar, dip bar, weighted vest, punching bag, etc. In your home.
You missing out. :ufdup:
I got a reclining bench, power stack dumbbells, and a kettlebell. shyt, I been going to the park and running a couple miles and hooping.....

I need more....I just need more
GxVFa67.png

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm sorry, I'm as compassionate as the next niigga, but I ain't about to have some broad talking reckless to me in MY CRIB and calling me out my name... I'm sure there's plenty of park benches in Las Vegas that she can avail herself of... :hhh:
Yea I peeped she was calling him all kinds of bytches and the roommate. Nah bytch you getting deported tonight talking shyt like that. Back to the slums of Brazil you go along with your hatchet face. fukk that street walking prostitute. She more worried about what he said to his ex than anything. It's too late for you to be here talking shyt. fukk outta here you bum:camby: