90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

Ezra

Daps
Y'all gotta take logic out of these decisions. None of these people, especially the africans are attracted to their partners. They just want to come to America.

Except Michael. I really think his dumb ass Stockholm Syndrome'd himself and he really does like Angela :russ::hhh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:snoop:

How are all the women in the video siding with Karine?

:mindblown:

Send her back and take the kid. She is disgusting.
Because that's what internet feminists do, they refuse to hold women accountable for their actions and scapegoat men...

It is important to note though that all this fukkery is coming from Paul who is a crazy pyromaniac psychopath CAC...

Only thing we know for sure is Karine is pregnant again because Pauls mother confirmed it...

Everything else could be obsessive psychopath babble...:yeshrug:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I was just saying the same thing mi bredda. Like you left this fine flexible sexy African chick for a below average cac woman that age like milk.:dahell:

That Ethiopian chick was bad and flexible. Love mi African women. Gotta visit there one day. :ohlawd:

The white mom gave his ex a compliment too. Ariela was salty about that. :pachaha:
Most Ethiopian chicks are bad, but this weirdo Binyam intentionally go for white girls. He just trying to get to America and he’s “religious” to please his family. Ari look like Sid the Sloth sorry.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Average/mediocre white women can go to African countries and can compete with high level black women just cause they got white skin. It's sad shyt but true, cats be putting them on the same level. Even the mom was like, "damn she pretty" multiple times. This white girl looks like a cartoon character, has no curves, .... Man whatever ya get where I'm going.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Elizabeth's brother and father should be asking her those questions, she should be the one that knows all of Andrei's past. That's part of... you know.... Getting to know someone. But you can't really expect anyone on this show to make solid sound decisions. And both the brother and father have criminal records.

Angela: Michael I'm worried I might have cancer.
*Smoking a cigarette*

:unimpressed:

Karine is on some Benjamin Button shyt. She 23 but look 53, she aging backwards.

Larissa needs to get her ass back to Brazilian and take care of her kids. She need to stop chasing cacs that look like they spend all day on Anime forums and drinking mountain dew.

VXL6NFG.png

im watching this shyt with my girl and im HEATED

these dudes prying so hard into his business, trying to do a background check their daughter/sister should have done

that shyt was infuriating the way they tried to get the info, and then act all shocked and try to play the victim

I KNOW the brother doesn't think he can take Andrei, dude's heart had him rethinking that go outside shyt

they're in Moldova, I can only imagine that nobody is gonna run up and stop the fight. hope Andrei stomps him in the Moldovan streets

they way it seems, he talked about being a cop there, and then he had to leave, I figured he just has beef with cops over there

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
im watching this shyt with my girl and im HEATED

these dudes prying so hard into his business, trying to do a background check their daughter/sister should have done

that shyt was infuriating the way they tried to get the info, and then act all shocked and try to play the victim

I KNOW the brother doesn't think he can take Andrei, dude's heart had him rethinking that go outside shyt

they're in Moldova, I can only imagine that nobody is gonna run up and stop the fight. hope Andrei stomps him in the Moldovan streets

they way it seems, he talked about being a cop there, and then he had to leave, I figured he just has beef with cops over there
Elizabeth’s brother is just annoying. Andrei is far better looking than Elizabeth so maybe he did marry her for a green card. She looks like her dad in a wig.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I was just saying the same thing mi bredda. Like you left this fine flexible sexy African chick for a below average cac woman that age like milk.:dahell:

That Ethiopian chick was bad and flexible. Love mi African women. Gotta visit there one day. :ohlawd:

The white mom gave his ex a compliment too. Ariela was salty about that. :pachaha:
:russ:
the ethiopean chick was so bad, had the mama shytting on her own daughter :deadmanny: