90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

B.drizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really like the way these African brothers conducted themselves throughout the meeting with Usman and the crazy old broad. It's like their culture has adopted the rules of order. Very business like and with integrity. No room for foolishness only logic and reasoning allowed. These are the kings we came from.

How dare this crazy old bag to disrespect them and her fiance. She is way to controlling and would get stoned if Usman wasn't giving her the ok. She makes all americans look bad with her entitlement and saying it's her culture. Being c*nt is not part of the American culture. Well maybe it is but it shouldn't be.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Geoffrey ain't shyt. He was loving that catfighting. Dude was using both of them. :scust:

Varya was wilding but I can't feel bad for Mary. This guy just flew halfway around the world and proposed to another woman but she was so desperate to throw herself at him as soon as he came back (and beforehand, which he didn't tell Varya :mjpls:).

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
HOLY shyt MARY SHOWED UP
Skip all the other nonsense next week... Just gimme 1-2 hours of the Mary/Varya beef.... I thought I heard the homie Jim Ross on some "Bah Gawd, that's Mary's music!!!" when Mary pulled up; even the niigga Geoffrey was kicking it with was like :gladbron::ooh::krs::leon: when he saw her there
That shyt was hilarious and I was thinking the same thing. Even thought I heard glass breaking on some Stone Cold shyt.:mjlol:
Man that shyt is so scripted though. I mean Mary just rolls up already mic’d up and everything with a drink in her hand, coat off ready to go:russ:. Hell I’ll be watching next week.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Darcy dressed like she’s going clubbing to see her brothers grave :mjlol:

Ash gonna be knee deep in something else as soon as Avery’s plane is in the sky :yeshrug:

Usman and Lisa :scust: and :camby: that Hog

David is so desperate that he lets it overpower his common sense. Anyone with eyes knows she’s not into him, the forceful affection is hard to watch. It’s like he’s been bluffing at poker for 7 years and finally gets called and has nothing, he is already committed and he’s trying to grasp at straws :wow:

Varya is a rider :mjlol: Mary was tryna pick up scraps but she knows she’s second place :francis: I mean he just asked someone to marry him, clearly he doesn’t want you :dead:

love the fukkery :blessed:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I really like the way these African brothers conducted themselves throughout the meeting with Usman and the crazy old broad. It's like their culture has adopted the rules of order. Very business like and with integrity. No room for foolishness only logic and reasoning allowed. These are the kings we came from.

How dare this crazy old bag to disrespect them and her fiance. She is way to controlling and would get stoned if Usman wasn't giving her the ok. She makes all americans look bad with her entitlement and saying it's her culture. Being c*nt is not part of the American culture. Well maybe it is but it shouldn't be.

It was very cool to see Black men moving like that. I appreciated that scene.

B.drizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was very cool to see Black men moving like that. I appreciated that scene.

The way this family respects the hierarchy is really deep. Everyone bows and acknowledged the mother as the queen she is and respected her wisdom. The elder sister got respect also. Then at this meeting the middle brother stopped himself because he realized he hadn't given his elder brother a chance to give his opinion first. I think usman is the knucklehead or maybe just rebellious one of this group but he is still a stand up guy. He is very straightforward with Lisa about what he wants and what is expected. Their family structure is strong and the communication is clear and direct. I respect that. I think they have something we lost in a lot of ways.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Geoffrey/Vara storyline went from fast forward storyline to must see tv.. can’t wait for Vara and Mary team up and throw Geoffrey into the bushes.

-Ash/Avery are the realest storyline on the show. Ash probably has a girl already lined up. FFWD status

Usman/Lisa: love the way his family don’t put with her BS. I already know how the story ends, but I’m still intrigued on how involved the family is or does Usman get bullied into marriage.

stephane is mute status

I hope Darcy gets her own show, so I never have to see her again. Someone had to fall out of the original casting to bring her in. She can’t be that popular, right?

Yolanda finally video chats with Willams next week. Can’t wait for them to milk it over the two hours

Got nothing to say about Dave and Lana. Just a sucker for love

unless Big Es is crying over the phone with Rose, they can end his storyline too

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
TLC listen. I don’t give a fukk about darcey, her sister, Tom, Toms new girl, toms ugly ass sister, Jesse, her kids, her dead brother, her oversized sunglasses, nothing. Get her off the show.

talking about buying a Maserati while she driving around a base model Nissan Altima with cloth seats.

Why Stephanie wore that thot outfit to the airport for a 12+ hour flight. p*ssy all out on the plane seats and she talk about her damn disease all season but didn’t even bring her own face mask?

I hate David and Lana but goddamn if that man don’t look like this is the happiest he’s ever been in his life.

fight another woman over a man with gay ass nipple tattoos lol

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nobody has taken a bigger L on this show than Usman. NOBODY. He’s a decent looking man with a social media following that comes from a well respected family. He chose a 55yr old trailer park wash out with one of the worst bodies I’ve ever seen on a human. The bytch shaped like sonic the hedgehog! She ugly as fukk outside and got the nerve to have a shytty attitude AND the bytch IS POOR!!!