90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This David shyt is getting to be too uncomfortable man. He oozes virginity and awkwardness. He has no idea what to do with this chic. She just getting free meals and pics from this lame. Grapefruit juice and rabbit :picard:
This hug :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

She has been getting money from that fool for 7 years, even though he never met that broad. He is just dumb. That chick does not have to do anything, except lead him on and he will keep sending her money.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
She has been getting money from that fool for 7 years, even though he never met that broad. He is just dumb. That chick does not have to do anything, except lead him on and he will keep sending her money.
Oh yea I know about the past 7 years. I’m just talking about for this trip. He can’t even get a kiss from this chic. Got to try to trick her into giving him one.

Geoffrey did ol girl Mary wrong for this Russian psycho. What a piece of shyt. And then he brings her to meet his friends which Mary was supposed to meet. This guy is a moron.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She hit a lick.

she don’t even have to give him the p*ssy and he sprung. Just a kiss on the cheek occasionally, and he giving her his debit card.

He didn't even have her address and she stood him up two or three times. He is a fool and she has got another man or multiple men. She is definitely playing that fool.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Skip all the other nonsense next week... Just gimme 1-2 hours of the Mary/Varya beef.... I thought I heard the homie Jim Ross on some "Bah Gawd, that's Mary's music!!!" when Mary pulled up; even the niigga Geoffrey was kicking it with was like :gladbron::ooh::krs::leon: when he saw her there

JR Da Gawd: "Mah Gawd and Heaven, Mary just pulled up....and business is about to pick up tonight ladies and gentleman!"

Daps
And she wants nothing to do with him. His time was up after 2 hours and she was ready to go home. Moron tells her he hired a PI to confirm if she was real.:snoop: Obviously she is so why would you even bring this shyt up.:mindblown:. As soon as he said this shyt she was ready to go. He fukkin up her hustle talking PIs and shyt. Her Russian pimp gonna cut that shyt off.
Most of these guys have no game, and no social skills, and think American women are the problem. It’s the same with most of the women on the show. They choose foreigners, and act like coming to America is worth putting up with a bad partner, and the other person should be grateful.