90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Angela’s body probably looks like this

ball-of-dough.jpg

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
She seems like a good mother. Looks like she's been great w Bryson. I bet she'd be a good wife too if you could meet even a little bit of her expectations. shyt - just take her to an outlet mall instead of goodwill

I have to give her that. She seems to truly care about that little boy. Honestly she should be a motivation for Robert to try and do better because chances are if he can get a Honda Accord and a 2 bedroom apartment and a few more dollars in his pocket, she'll probably stay.

Daps
This Ukraine shorty needs to get thrown into the garbage.

I hate when women can’t answer simple questions. And Sasha was spitting the truth about men not wanting women who try to change them. Either deal with it, or breakup. She’s afraid to be single again because she’s 35.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm watching part 2, Tania better not be trying to pass judgement on Mike cause he believes in aliens when she believes in "spiritual holistic relationship healers" :mjlol:

At least them aliens ain't charging $100/hour for horoscope advice on Skype :mjlol:

:mjlol: @ Angela vs the goofballs

:mjlol: @ Blake looking like something out of a 1990 dance/rap video.

There go Tania and her batshyt crazy eyes. Worry about wearing a bra and putting your seatbelt on :mjlol:

Angela looking like a member of the Fabulous Freebirds with that cape on :mjlol:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I think Natalie was looking for a reason to drop Big Mike. I don't even know why son told her all that information about where he stayed and where he slept, especially if she halfway around the globe. And why is his homegirl calling her and telling her he ain't marrying her? No wonder he got such simpish qualities; he out here giving the broads in his life too much leeway.