90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Ezra

Daps
I think both the ex wife and Julianna are passive aggressive as hell. The ex wife wanna see him crash and burn for his cheating ways when they were married. She prolly got her percentage secured and got the kids.

Juliana definitely looking to get 50% of his money and go help her family (and who knows who else) back home. Her emotions are definitely back home, she sees this as an ATM opportunity not long term. She feels guilty as hell when she's eating $500 dinners and her fam back home is starving.

Michael's son is 10 and looks like a 53 year old lawyer with 2 divorces under his belt and a mortgage.
:russ:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Avoid people who OD with this terminology:

1. “vibes”
  2. “frequency”
  3. “vibrational”
  4. “mercury”
  5. “mercury is in retrograde”
  6. “self care”

I died when I saw her in that cast at the tell all. She will do ANYTHING for attention :francis:

I think that South African Cac is a hustler though foreal. Dude was talking about being in hollywood, singing opera, etc. Talking about now that he's here he has a second chance at life.
This dude is using this woman for a green card and will bounce once the moment is clear. I'm willing to bet anything.

He's smiling and letting her talk herself to hell so that when its time for that divorce, he's gonna say he tried his best :yeshrug:

Exactly like Larissa did Colty:mjlol:

Daps
The first episode of the new season is online. There’s an attractive 51 year old black woman with SIX kids. She was with a man for 30 years, until he died of kidney disease.

:mjcry:

The kids are all nice.

She has a 40 year old “boyfriend” from England, who has nothing but model photos, and claims his web cam is broken, and he can see her, but she can’t see him.

He think she’s 45.

Before_the_90_Days_Yolanda_Williams_.jpg

:snoop:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Can’t wait for pt 2 of the tell-all.

Also, happy that Angela discovered botox

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
So is chantel show still on or what? They still together?

Not sure... I've been stalking her IG on occasion and I never see that niigga Pedro. That show was wack, I can't imagine TLC bringing them back. The manufactured script was too obvious. Now if they decided to do a show with Robert and Anny or Michael and Angela... :lolbron:

Ezra

Daps
Not sure... I've been stalking her IG on occasion and I never see that niigga Pedro. That show was wack, I can't imagine TLC bringing them back. The manufactured script was too obvious. Now if they decided to do a show with Robert and Anny or Michael and Angela... :lolbron:
Ive had enough of Michael and Angela. I dont care any more. That man is never getting a VISA and im tired of hearing her yell all the damn time,

Im all in Robert and Anny tho. Idk what it is about her. I dont think she's all that attractive, but she's sexy as hell. If that makes any sense.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Ive had enough of Michael and Angela. I dont care any more. That man is never getting a VISA and im tired of hearing her yell all the damn time,

Im all in Robert and Anny tho. Idk what it is about her. I dont think she's all that attractive, but she's sexy as hell. If that makes any sense.

Anny would be a shyt wife but she'd be a fun girl for a weekend or two

Ezra

Daps
Anny would be a shyt wife but she'd be a fun girl for a weekend or two
She seems like a good mother. Looks like she's been great w Bryson. I bet she'd be a good wife too if you could meet even a little bit of her expectations. shyt - just take her to an outlet mall instead of goodwill