9 years ago today Eddie Guerrero died :sadcam: :mjcry:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:to: This was the beginning of the end for Benoit. After this he started having all kinds of nightmares and started writing to Eddie in his personal diary.

Eddie's death sent my nikka off the deep end :wow:
One after another pretty much all his closest friends died. That and the frightening amount of brain damage.

JohnB

Pro
Daps
Eddie putting Bischoff on blast was one of the GOAT moments.

RIP

Its kinda crazy how he said in his shoot that he would have stayed in wcw if eric was still in charge based out of loyalty to bishoff for taking care of him when he was injured.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

7:47
Unsure of how long this was before he died, but it was sad to hear knowing he'd cleaned himself up.
:mjcry:
I enjoyed Eddie. When he hit his groove as Latino Heat, he was crazy entertaining.
Never heard a bad word about him & I don't think he ever had a problem putting a guy over.
He's similar to Jericho in that regard imo in that he put over guys he shouldn't have.
The business misses him.

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

7:47
Unsure of how long this was before he died, but it was sad to hear knowing he'd cleaned himself up.
:mjcry:
I enjoyed Eddie. When he hit his groove as Latino Heat, he was crazy entertaining.
Never heard a bad word about him & I don't think he ever had a problem putting a guy over.
He's similar to Jericho in that regard imo in that he put over guys he shouldn't have.
The business misses him.

For me that's when the illusion fully broke. I don't think they've ever fully recovered from his or Benoit's death. Too shocking, too sad, and too many wrestlers and fans hurt.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
YRRTQgt.jpg

Fit for today. Got lucky finding it in my size too :whew: Thought nobody had love for large shirt sized nikkas no more in vintage clothing

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
RIP Eddie. I’ve always wanted the Latino heat Eddie shirt, but I would feel weird wearing it not being Latino lol

I remember being a 7 year old blowing up my homie house phone trying to get ahold of him to tell him the news and she yelled at me to stop calling her phone:russ: I was in shock from the death and had to tell someone :mjcry:

I’m going to watch this and some other Eddie related content today