9 years ago today Eddie Guerrero died :sadcam: :mjcry:

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
Sometimes when people die young we tend to remember them as being even better than they actually were.

In Eddie's case, we don't have to exaggerate. LEGIT one of the greatest all-around talents EVER and a genuinely good dude to boot.

Watching Vicki and their daughters induct him into the Hall of Fame ... damn that was hard to watch. :mjcry:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sometimes when people die young we tend to remember them as being even better than they actually were.

In Eddie's case, we don't have to exaggerate. LEGIT one of the greatest all-around talents EVER and a genuinely good dude to boot.

Watching Vicki and their daughters induct him into the Hall of Fame ... damn that was hard to watch. :mjcry:
All very true. The crowd rejected multiple heel turns and just cheered louder. I can only recall Austin and hogan get that treatment off the top of my head in 2001-2002

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Breh my moms don't even fukk with wrestling at all but whenever Eddie wrestled she would watch. :mjcry:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Saw it on the company website. Eddie was known for hacking people's site and playing gags, so I was in disbelief. Then the tna pay per view that night had guys with his initials on their arm band. That ten bell salute was one of the saddest things I ever saw.

Eddie Guerrero Used To Hack Websites? :wtf:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's my Latino Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat. :mjcry:

He had the whole package to entertain which is rare for most wrestlers. He left us with so much to give. :mjcry:

Eddie Guerrero Used To Hack Websites? :wtf:
Yeah he hacked Rey's site once. He really could do it all. You who's the woman in your avi? I see big titties.

MinusFiveStars

The 9 behind the 9 in 9.99
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
This is the wrasslin death that hit me the hardest, I was crying like one of my uncles had just died. I still can't make it past the first five minutes of the tribute Raw without tearing up. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my feelings. :mjcry:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is the wrasslin death that hit me the hardest, I was crying like one of my uncles had just died. I still can't make it past the first five minutes of the tribute Raw without tearing up. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my feelings. :mjcry:
Halfway through the bell the waterworks turned on in the building. The whole thing was hard to watch.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember reading the headline like it was yesterday. It was one of those rare moments when a performer's death hits you hard :wow:
To this day, I can't watch the tribute show without shedding a couple of tears :mjcry:

when the little kid was bawling during the 10 bell salute...:mjcry:
Most of us were :mjcry: