9/9/99 - REMEMBERING THE DREAMCAST (16 YEARS LATER)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
remember my boy copping on Launch day at Costco

Amazing system, but PS2 came and crushed the buildings and then it was so easy to bootleg games on Dreamcast. I remember going to my cousins crib and dude had a damn Pokemon Card Binder thick as hell filled with bootleg games
:wow:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Im probably gonna get flamed.... But it needs to be said. The dreamcast was fukking horrible b.

Edit. Lmfaooo already got negged. So let me break this down so it doesn't seem like im just spitting nonsense.

Yall are really forgetting just how bad this system really was. First lets start with it's shelf life. It was only in stores for a little over a year. HOW IS ANY SYSTEM THAT WAS ONLY SOLD FOR LESS THEN 2 YEARS TOP ANYTHING??

I'm seeing nikkas in this thread saying DC was best system ever and all over my facebook im seeing people say its top 3 systems ever and all this other nonsense.

When you think of PS2. You think of Final Fantasy X,Shadow of the Colossus/MGS3 Snake Eater/GTA San Andreas/Kingdom Hearts/Devil Mary Cry/God Of War

When you think of PS1 you think of Final Fantasy 7/8 MGS/Crash/Twisted Metal/Megaman Legends/Castlevania: Symphony of the Night/Xenogears

When u think of N64 you think of Mario 64/Ocrania of time/Majora's Mask/Star Fox 64/No Mercy/Smash Bros/Mario Kart 64/Goldeneye 007/Diddy Kong Racing/Snowboard Kids/Perfect Dark

Now when think about Dreamcast you think(and take a look at what people are saying in this very thread) Crazy Taxi/Soul Caliber/House of the dead/Powerstone/Marvel vs Capcom 2/

One of these are clearly not like the other.

Yall are confusing dreamcast being amazing with your ability to no longer spend quaters in the Arcade anymore. You take away the arcade ports and your left with a very slim lineup of good games.

Now dont gt me wrong DC had some gems. Jet Set Radio/Shenmue/Phantasy Star Online/Skies Of Arcadia/. But none of that makes the dreamcast anything more then a system that was ahead of it's time.

All this "Dreamcast was goat" nonsense needs to stop. Dreamcast was really one of the worst consoles ever.

I wont even bring up the piracy issues...... Lmfao. :mjlol:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Im probably gonna get flamed.... But it needs to be said. The dreamcast was fukking horrible b.

Edit. Lmfaooo already got negged. So let me break this down so it doesn't seem like im just spitting nonsense.

Yall are really forgetting just how bad this system really was. First lets start with it's shelf life. It was only in stores for a little over a year. HOW IS ANY SYSTEM THAT WAS ONLY SOLD FOR LESS THEN 2 YEARS TOP ANYTHING??

I'm seeing nikkas in this thread saying DC was best system ever and all over my facebook im seeing people say its top 3 systems ever and all this other nonsense.

When you think of PS2. You think of Final Fantasy X,Shadow of the Colossus/MGS3 Snake Eater/GTA San Andreas/Kingdom Hearts/Devil Mary Cry/God Of War

When you think of PS1 you think of Final Fantasy 7/8 MGS/Crash/Twisted Metal/Megaman Legends/Castlevania: Symphony of the Night/Xenogears

When u think of N64 you think of Mario 64/Ocrania of time/Majora's Mask/Star Fox 64/No Mercy/Smash Bros/Mario Kart 64/Goldeneye 007/Diddy Kong Racing/Snowboard Kids/Perfect Dark

Now when think about Dreamcast you think(and take a look at what people are saying in this very thread) Crazy Taxi/Soul Caliber/House of the dead/Powerstone/Marvel vs Capcom 2/

Yall are confusing dreamcast being amazing with your ability to no longer spend quaters in the Arcade anymore. You take away the arcade ports and your left with a very slim lineup of good games.

Now dont gt me wrong DC had some gems. Jet Set Radio/Shenmue/Phantasy Star Online/Skies Of Arcadia/. But none of that makes the dreamcast anything more then a system that was ahead of it's time.

All this "Dreamcast was goat" nonsense needs to stop. Dreamcast was really one of the worst consoles ever.

:dahell: you didn't do anything but remove the best dreamcast games from your comparison list, then contradict yourself.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps

:dwillhuh:the fukk
so dreamcast was horrible, but it was ahead of its time!!
it had some mediocre games (like every console systems has), but it also had some of the best games
:camby:get your contradicting self outta here!!!

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Really? You must not know the Dreamcast's library very well because if you did you wouldn't have even thought that

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was playing beats of rage mod on DC just yesterday :mjcry:

boot legging killed this console :mjcry:

the only time i ever played both nba and nfl 2k were the OG one's

powerstone 2 - best fighting game ever with 4 players

mvc2 = best fighting game of all time