[9/7/24] AEW Presents All Out: Swerve/Page in a Cage, Danielson/Perry, Ospreay/PAC, Stat/Willow, MJF/Garcia, and More!

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I don’t understand this fantasy dream you guys about AEW being “better” if BD beat Hangman. They just had a show that had 50k+ people out of the country, the second event in a year too. Have big shows coming up in Australia and Texas and have a show on right now that sold should 5k tickets in a month.

Wrestling fans always find something to complain about. :russell:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Only MJF and Darby are worth a shyt. Did they have a pre-show tonight? And was Sammy Guevara on it? :mjlol:

It seems like TK made Sammy a major focus in ROH. That's probably the best place for him outside the mid-card in AEW. Jack Perry belongs in the same spot. Someone like Kyle Fletcher has shown 1000x more promise than both of them.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i gotta go back myself and pay closer attention to pac/os and willow/stat cuz i was slacking on them. have the tablet here on the desk and the computer be a distraction especially with nfl tomorrow. gotta go back after the show ends and rewatch those closely.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
It seems like TK made Sammy a major focus in ROH. That's probably the best place for him outside the mid-card in AEW. Jack Perry belongs in the same spot. Someone like Kyle Fletcher has shown 1000x more promise than both of them.
Sammy could have been a really good, dare I say great, AEW upper mid card act but his fukkery outside the ring and the constant, endless, ceaseless Jericho shyt fukked him up.