[9/7/24] AEW Presents All Out: Swerve/Page in a Cage, Danielson/Perry, Ospreay/PAC, Stat/Willow, MJF/Garcia, and More!

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the minority where I do not mind the Young Bucks, but this title reign has been awful. Drop the titles already, keep the titles away from FTR and focus on new teams.
But who though? House of Black? Outrunners are jobbers/gimmick guys, Top Flight are a full trio, Infantry are MIA (see what I did there). No one is viable and I'd hate for the Bucks to just......lose, without there being momentum for a real team.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
But who though? House of Black? Outrunners are jobbers/gimmick guys, Top Flight are a full trio, Infantry are MIA (see what I did there). No one is viable and I'd hate for the Bucks to just......lose, without there being momentum for a real team.

The division is dead. They shouldn't wait for someone to get hot to end this god awful run. Bank on new champs reviving it, whoever it is.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
So what happened ya'll Tony Khan was supposed to right the wrongs of WWE and make Claudio a main event champion for AEW? :troll:
Cesaro-some.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Culvers is better than In N Out breh :heh: i've tried both multiple times

In N Out overrated then a muhfukka :hubie:they benefit off the regions they in
I’ve read people saying 5 Guys is better than INO. Tried both and :camby: to 5 Guys.

Culver’s still jobber status to me. Did you try your burger animal style? That’s the only way to eat a burger and fries from INO.