[9/6/23] AEW Dynamite: All Out Fallout, MJF addresses Samoa Joe, hear from Hangman, Grand Slam Tourney begins, Aussie Open vs. Jericho/Guevara, & more

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if Christian knows this?:ohhh:

Adam Joseph Copeland[12] was born in Orangeville, Ontario,[2] on October 30, 1973,[13] the son of Judy Lynn Copeland (1953–2018),[14][15] a single mother who worked two jobs to support him.[16] He has said to have never met his father, or even seen a picture of him.[17]

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Would love to know why Fox chooses to clap his hands instead of slapping the thigh

“Well the main person I was working with, I was working with CIMA a lot. He’s [was] their guy. He [was] up there up there, he took me under his wing and we were teaming up and we had tag belts and everything. Yeah, he was the guy I was working with the most. I worked with Shingo [Takagi], YAMATO, I worked with the entire roster, I did two three-month tours," he said. “One thing I kind of learned from CIMA was just taking time. It’s hard to explain it, but just to hold his ground he would hit somebody with something, and then he’d stand there and fix his elbow pad. It just looked so cool. Sometimes he’d fix his waistband in between doing [things], but he’d just look cool. He claps whatever strike he does, so when I was in Japan, I asked if I could do that alongside him. He was sitting there thinking about it and he’s like, ‘Okay, okay.’ I was like, ‘Cool’ and he was like the coolest guy to me. I clap with all of my strikes to be like CIMA, to pay homage or whatever. So that’s why I clap on my strikes, I'm not doing it for sound. Let me get that out there [laughs].”