[9/4] AEW All Out 2022

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This felt like a live Rampage at times. Not much better. That at least has prime pandemic as a curve. This was just bad booked, built, and executed
Have you watched Rampage within the last few months? Most of these matches would have been match of the night for your recent typical Rampage...

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'll even go so far as to say that Hardy vs. Guevara match is one of the all-time worst matches to ever appear on a PPV by any company
At least it got puters putin'. Where was the spot fest tonight? Wasted the whole ladder match for the end of the main event. The Darby and Sting match was even tame. This was Quake by the Lake 2.
Have you watched Rampage within the last few months? Most of these matches would have been match of the night for your recent typical Rampage...
Enough of it. It's a Z list show now but it hasn't always been

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I haven’t watched the show. I just wanted to know if it was done. :beli:

But I was 50/50 on dude returning, and you didn’t really spoil anything, so :ld:

My Bad Bruh Didn’t Know lol This Is A Bad Place To Be If You Don’t Want shyt Spoiled lol

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Judging by a lot of reactions tonight, kinda hope TK does a whole reset after the PPV.

Not DCU type reset , but a lot fell flat tonight from what I read .
I've been saying we need a reset. Not a complete reset. Christian vs. Jungle Boy it obviously not over. Not sure what you do with Starks vs. Hobbs after that match but it should not be over. Got new feuds to work with in Britt vs. Hayter and Punk vs. MJF. Acclaimed are on a path for the tag title gold.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The entire Punk/MJF feud has multiple callbacks to Punk's old feuds. MJF taking the belt and leaving is 100% happening.
It doesn't make sense though. MJF's contract is literally and kayfabe wise ending in 2024. Him not getting an extension doesn't mean he gets out of his contract earlier than that.

BigNiko

Banned
Daps
JOKER = MJF

fge6iprp.png