[9/4] AEW All Out 2022

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
They were booing the fukk out of this guy 6 months ago in this city. Now listen to that pop :russ:
daniel-bryan-daniel.gif

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The ending was dope, but to be honest, that was a C-level show. Tag-team title match was great & MOTN. Trios title match was good too. Everything else was forgettable.

Jade got better, Britt lost, aside from that you're right

Jericho is washed or just picks his spots, he really disappointed me

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Tony finally coming to his senses….MJF should be treated as #1 priority and Punk would be more than happy to drop the belt to him.

But overall the ppv was a complete clusterfukk…Only a handful of matches stood out as being good…the rest were ehh.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The next ppv is full gear & the next special event is grand slam which one do you decide to do it the ppv & paying them but it or WCW lite pop a rating at grand slam
Full Gear going to be in Buffalo, I believe. That's not Long Island vicinity but it's NY state so they'll pop for him there. I say wait for Full Gear to make the switch.

Punk deserves a bit of a run since Summer of Punk got canceled, plus the original plan for All Out was going to be Punk vs. MJF before Punk got hurt, so they were going to give it 2-3 months of build to begin with.