hey auntie :obama:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
this is not prime Mariska though.
far, FAR from it.

that said... her mama was badder than her by at least 2x :hubie:
Breh ain’t no chick twice as bad as prime Mariska :camby:

fukk it put the IC title on Woods with him "accidentally" winning dirty :russ: let him & Jey cook during the feud with Jey eventually getting the strap back :lolbron: its the fukkery that we need
This actually a great idea :ehh:

They prolly don’t want Jey to lose his first defense tho so I get why it won’t happen but it would be some dope fukkery to have Woods drop it right back then he be pissed he couldn’t hold onto the title.

Then again they’d prolly wanna do with him what they did for Jey and make his first singles title e a big deal not a random match with no build :ehh:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Snoop being a Steelers fan is some crazy shyt.
nikka from Long Beach. No Raiders, No Chargers, No Rams, No Niners... the STEELERS?! :dahell:
as random as Wayne being a Packers fan
Rasheed Wallace from Philly and hates the Eagles. He a KC Chiefs fan and he been one a long time. No Mahomes bandwagon here. Wild

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I think I will for 2k25. The way they spaced the dlc out and all the MyFaction fukkery is reducing my interest in a new one of these 3 months after the last dlc. They fukked up with 2k20 being so garbage that I stuck with it modern goat 2k19 for years. 2k24 ain't 19 but it's the closest they've been so I can cook for a min. 25 gonna have steep discount and all the dlc before I even look at.
I haven’t played 24 yet but 22>>23 imo :sas1: